Elite indicators :) - page 482

pawel

Thought that it looks familiar

See this : upper is the no-lambda modification I have made a couple of years ago and lower is the HP_DIFF indicator. As you can see the HP_DIFF is showing the slope of the "no lambda" indicator. Try with other filter periods but you will always get the same results

If you wish I can make a histo version of the "no lambda" indicator, but now you know what is it showing exactly

Hodrick-Prescott filter histo ...

PS: never mind the question. Here is a histo version of Hodrick-Prescott filter no lambda and how it compares to HP_DIFF

Thanks

Thanks mladen

Hi Mladen ,

The NL Kalman Zerolag MACD isnt' showing even though I have the NL kalman indicator in my indicator folder?Do you have any suggestion?Thanks.

nevar

It must have the "NonLinearKalman" indicator in the indicators folder in order to work. NonLinearKalman that works with the indicator is at this link : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/68/nonlinearkalman.mq4 . Save it under that exact name (it must be "NonLinearKalman.mq4" in order to work properly)

nevar:
Hi Mladen , The NL Kalman Zerolag MACD isnt' showing even though I have the NL kalman indicator in my indicator folder?Do you have any suggestion?Thanks.

It is strange I have that indicator named in my folder as NonLinearKalman with no _v1 notation, now Both NonLinearKalman _v1 and NonLinearKalman indicators are in my folders.When I delete the NonLinearKalman it is blank again.I have to have the both NonLinearKalman and NonLinearKalman_v1 in my indicator folder.

nevar

Check it further since I do not have the other. All I have is the one from the link and it works OK. See the example - only the macd and the NonLinearKalman are there and it works

nevar:
It is strange I have that indicator named in my folder as NonLinearKalman with no _v1 notation, now Both NonLinearKalman _v1 and NonLinearKalman indicators are in my folders.When I delete the NonLinearKalman it is blank again.I have to have the both NonLinearKalman and NonLinearKalman_v1 in my indicator folder.
Files:
nl_kalman.gif  57 kb

Question

Mladen.

I have a question.

Do you have a reliable indicator that the bottom of the filter you are using.

Sorry for the indiscreet question.

pawel

I am afraid I do not understand the question

Can you rephrase the question or be a bit more specific?

pawel-:
Mladen.

I have a question.

Do you have a reliable indicator that the bottom of the filter you are using.

Sorry for the indiscreet question.

Mladen.

Do you have a filter that is based on the RSI and Stochastic.

Like the bottom of the SEFC I forgot to show.

Files:
1_1.jpg  74 kb
2.jpg  46 kb
Reason: