Elite indicators :) - page 865

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

would you add two color for bullish and bearish signal for the attached indicator if possible

Thanks

mt4-levelstop-reverse-vb0-4_alert_mtf_nmc.mq4

Happy Valentine's day

What way the colors (the line should be in two colors)?

mladen:
What way the colors (the line should be in two colors)?

I am sorry Mladen, I did not know what you meant???

talaate:
I am sorry Mladen, I did not know what you meant???

That indicator looks like this now :

What does the "add two color for bullish and bearish signal" exactly mean?

Files:
ind.gif  78 kb

mladen:
That indicator looks like this now :

What does the "add two color for bullish and bearish signal" exactly mean?

Ok Mladen

some times the visual change in the color helps some people for responding or standby for their next action, the indicator itself contains alerts and arrows which could be enough as I can read between your words. However, as I see most of the indicators in TSD contains arrows and alerts and even color change also this may help some people do not like too much arrows in the chart.

Any way, it is ok if it is difficult to be done because of coding problem

thank You

talaate:
Ok Mladen

some times the visual change in the color helps some people for responding or standby for their next action, the indicator itself contains alerts and arrows which could be enough as I can read between your words. However, as I see most of the indicators in TSD contains arrows and alerts and even color change also this may help some people do not like too much arrows in the chart.

Any way, it is ok if it is difficult to be done because of coding problem

thank You

OK

As far as I see it can be done

mladen:
OK As far as I see it can be done

I know you can do it as you the king of coding. In fact I believe you can do any thing whatever it is,

so please do it,

Talaat E

talaate:
I know you can do it as you the king of coding. In fact I believe you can do any thing whatever it is,

so please do it,

Talaat E

Here is a version with colored lines : mt4-levelstop-reverse-vb0-4.01_alert_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version with colored lines : mt4-levelstop-reverse-vb0-4.01_alert_mtf_nmc.mq4

As I said I do believe you can do it, thanks king

God bless you

Talaat E

Dear Mladen

Is the attached indicator is repainting, one friend recently send it to me and said that he use it in BO trading but frankly I little bit suspect if it repaints. Please take a look to coding and tell me if it is repainting or not

thanks

Talaat E

Files:
bo_profit.mq4  2 kb

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Is the attached indicator is repainting, one friend recently send it to me and said that he use it in BO trading but frankly I little bit suspect if it repaints. Please take a look to coding and tell me if it is repainting or not

thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

It uses one future bar value - so it repaints one bar in the future. Other than that it is a standard adx cross indicator (where +Di and -DI cross marks a change of trend)

Reason: