Elite indicators :) - page 1196

mntiwana:

i think ,it should be that.

renkorangebarsv1.2_new_format.mq4

Thanks allot mntiwana

mntiwana:

i think ,it should be that.

renkorangebarsv1.2_new_format.mq4

Hey mntiwana, Do you have GAP version for this generator. If it's possible. Will be really helpful.

Dear Mladen..

gold999d1.mq4 super_scalping_future.mq4 .please fix the problem......

Dear Mladen..

[ATTACH]temp_199123_1459602836165_712[/ATTACH] .please fix the problem......

Exorcist32:
Hey mntiwana, Do you have GAP version for this generator. If it's possible. Will be really helpful.

can you explain,what did you means for gap,but i dont have some thing like gap ver of it.

regards

vishnu74:
Dear Mladen.. gold999d1.mq4 super_scalping_future.mq4 .please fix the problem......

vishnu74

"gold" is decompiled code. Please post original source code if you have it

The other does not have any problem (both compiler warnings are 100% benign - they do not influence the work of the code). Also that code is using centered TMA and as such it is and will repaint

vishnu74

i have a Gold Indicator as .ex4 , dont know if its orginal but looks better... please find attached

Files:
gold999h.ex4  215 kb

mntiwana:

can you explain,what did you means for gap,but i dont have some thing like gap ver of it.

regards

Original range bars always have a 1 tick gap between each candle, I think the non gap generator is made to trade spot forex. Anyways the indi you provided is more than enough. Thanks allot.

donut4popo:
Thank you very much. Interpolation looks good but will happily wait for fix.

A big thanks to Mladen for fixing the interpolation, found a few more little things that needed correcting, and should be fixed in this version.

macd_averages_tape__lines_mtf_2.ex4

mrtools:

A big thanks to Mladen for fixing the interpolation, found a few more little things that needed correcting, and should be fixed in this version.

macd_averages_tape__lines_mtf_2.ex4

Thanks to both of you,

Mrtools where is your avatar ........... Bill

Reason: