Elite indicators :) - page 659

traderduke:
mladen

I have been seeing some indicators that report the $$s lost or gained on screen then it totals the $$, so changes can be "summed up" for each indicator change. Can you add that to this indicator??

Thanks

Ray

Ray

That is an ex4 file, but anyway, that kind of indicators is highly hipotetical : starting from an entry point up to exit point (which almost never can be reproduced as it would be in live trading)

mladen

I have been seeing some indicators that report the $$s lost or gained on screen then it totals the $$, so changes can be "summed up" for each indicator change. Can you add that to this indicator??

Thanks

Ray

mladen:
Ray That is an ex4 file, but anyway, that kind of indicators is highly hipotetical : starting from an entry point up to exit point (which almost never can be reproduced as it would be in live trading)

Mladen

sorry please see prior entry for mql file. Yes I know its strickly hypothetical, but at least its ballpralk.

Thanks Ray

Good morning Mladen

Could you please do me a favour and add one more feature to this Indicator? I would like to have the option of "colours on zero-cross" for the T3 Momentum burst line for the ZERO-line cross-over i.e. Green (long) & Red (short).

Thanks & have a great Sunday!!!

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Good morning Mladen

Could you please do me a favour and add one more feature to this Indicator? I would like to have the option of "colours on zero-cross" for the T3 Momentum burst line for the ZERO-line cross-over i.e. Green (long) & Red (short).

Thanks & have a great Sunday!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go

Have a nice rest of the weekend

mladen:
Sylvester

Here you go

Have a nice rest of the weekend

Hi Mladen

Thanks for the prompt professional service!!! The Indi looks good and compliments my Hull line-break strategy quite well.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

RSX of Kaufman AMA

This a metatrader 4 version of RSX of Kaufman adaptive moving average. Combined two things : smoothness of rsx and the adapting of Kaufman adaptive moving average is giving results that seem to be interesting. Some experimenting is advised, but all in all it sees like a fairly good combination

mladen,

I'm just wondering whether it would be possible to apply your 19 types of averages to help smooth out the IBS_RSI_CCI indicator which already seems promising. What do you think about that?

included is the indicator and a version of your which contains the smoothing averages.

thanks so much for all of your help to all of us on this forum. It is important to restate that without all of your help and advice, any of my positive experiences in the market would not have been possible,

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

I'm just wondering whether it would be possible to apply your 19 types of averages to help smooth out the IBS_RSI_CCI indicator which already seems promising. What do you think about that?

included is the indicator and a version of your which contains the smoothing averages.

thanks so much for all of your help to all of us on this forum. It is important to restate that without all of your help and advice, any of my positive experiences in the market would not have been possible,

traderdp

David

David

Here you go

mladen:
David Here you go

mladen,

Thank you very much for the super fast reply.

Is it possible to smooth the #0 line in addition to the #1 line which now you have already smoothed?

Or if there is a buffer issue, can you smooth the # 0 line instead of the #1 line, since I am primarily looking for a smoother #0 line ?

Thanks once again for all your help.

traderdp

David

Reason: