Elite indicators :) - page 468

sager22

Here you go Added an option to choose what symbol would you like it to calculate (it does it correctly even in cases when there are some missing bars on any of the symbol - values are time aligned which prevents any false value reading)

Have a pleasant weekend

sager22:
how are you mladen could you please help me to modify attach indicator to diffrent pair or multipair

Exactly mrtools !

Thanks alot my dear

mrtools:
Hello Khaliddxd, Something like this maybe.

Thanks mladen

Rsx 2 ...

Experimenting with rsx

As we know rsx is a "smoother rsi". Was thinking if there is some space int its calculation to experiment and eventually improve it (if possible). So tried this experiment. What is added are the depth of calculation (maximum 10 - default rsx has "depth" 3) and speed. Speed is a parameter that causes it yo "overreact" (in positive sense this time, I hope) and to overcome the flattening problem a bit. To show what is it about, here is an example of a 32 period rsx with default (upper) and with "speed" set to 0.8 (lower). As it is obvious 2 things happened : with "speed" 0.8 it is faster than the regular one in detecting crosses (a bar or two but sometimes the difference is much, much more) and it reaches the predefined levels while the regular one almost never does

As of depth parameter : the greater the depth the more lag it will add (but I do not recommend going under 3, since then it is too erratic). It is still to be experimented how is the best to use the "depth" parameter (as well as the "speed" parameter) since it is a completely new concept in rsx calculation. All in all, I think (hope) that it can be named as a "at least 0.5% improvement"

Files:
rsx_2.gif  28 kb
rsx_2.mq4  5 kb

mladen would please help me to modify attach indicator to mtf

Files:

sager22

Use this one instead. Added multi time frame and it works as it should (no unnecessary calculations)

sager22:
mladen would please help me to modify attach indicator to mtf
Files:

Hi Mladen

Regarding RSI slope divergence indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173798 is it possible add text /alert when the slope direction on price and slope direction on RSI is different(divergence)?Thank you.

nevar

Here you go It will alert whenever slopes are diverging (not in the same direction - like in the example bellow) and will write out the current slopes direction (I know that you can see it visually, but just in case if you expect it to send an email it comes handy to have that in a text too) Set the alertsOn parameter to true to start receiving alerts.

nevar:
Hi Mladen Regarding RSI slope divergence indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173798 is it possible add text /alert when the slope direction on price and slope direction on RSI is different(divergence)?Thank you.

Mladen ,

Thank you ,one more idea regarding divergence you may find it interesting:

Finding divergences with zigzag channel but with high/low coloring. ZigZag with Its Own "Channel" - MQL4 Code Base

The zigzag channel on the indicator should be extracted on price when the zigzag channel on oscillator low coloured and the one price is high coloured it is divergence.It is similar to below picture.Thank you.

Files:
ft_diver.gif  32 kb

mladen

I'm getting these hits , any idea why?? see attached.

Ray

traderduke:
mladen

Could you set up max bars for this indicator, it really puts a load on the PC.

Thank you

Ray
Reason: