Elite indicators :) - page 464

Into Digital

G'Day all

Last time I was on Elite it was twelve bucks a pop now it is forty, that's quite a lot for a "Hobbiest"

I have been searching the net for a digital RSI or Stoch but with no success. There is a Laguerre RSI

but I would like to 'manufacture' from elsewhere the filter coefficiants and then add them , using the compiler

if necessary to the Indicator.

To convert a number of the standard indicators that use Moving Averages to Digital would be quite interesting.

Hello

Hello mladen.

Please adding arrows on 80 and 20line closs.

thanks!!

Would you please explain more what exactly do you consider to be a "digital RSI" or "digital Stoch"?

redpigg:
G'Day all

Last time I was on Elite it was twelve bucks a pop now it is forty, that's quite a lot for a "Hobbiest"

I have been searching the net for a digital RSI or Stoch but with no success. There is a Laguerre RSI

but I would like to 'manufacture' from elsewhere the filter coefficiants and then add them , using the compiler

if necessary to the Indicator.

To convert a number of the standard indicators that use Moving Averages to Digital would be quite interesting.

Hello mladen

Hello mladen

Please adding alerts and MTF on this indicator.

thanks!

Hello Mladen

Hello Mladen, umm I been hesitant to ask but I really would like to have a normalized version of the lowpass filter since the one I have is zero mean. I am working on building an EA with only normalized indicators, and if it is any good I will post it in the elite section. Btw I really like the normalized rsi, I feel it has much potential. Here is the indicator.

Files:

elitecamper

I assume you would like that kind of normalization (as the one in the normalized RSI - it is specific in how it does the normalization). Is that correct (to use that kind of normalization)?

elitecamper:
Hello Mladen, umm I been hesitant to ask but I really would like to have a normalized version of the lowpass filter since the one I have is zero mean. I am working on building an EA with only normalized indicators, and if it is any good I will post it in the elite section. Btw I really like the normalized rsi, I feel it has much potential. Here is the indicator.

Well I wanted to normalize the lowpass filter like the normalized kalman filter. I just mentioned the RSI because I really liked it. I didn't know it used a different specific type of normalization.

But I would like the lowpass filter normalized like the kalman one. Thank you.

Normalized low pass filter ...

elitecamper

Here is the normalized low pass filter. It still has the option to turn the normalization on and off, and if you set the UseNormalization parameter to false, then you are going to have the low pass filter in the separate window, otherwise you are going to get the normalized low pass filter like this :

elitecamper:
Well I wanted to normalize the lowpass filter like the normalized kalman filter. I just mentioned the RSI because I really liked it. I didn't know it used a different specific type of normalization. But I would like the lowpass filter normalized like the kalman one. Thank you.
Files:

mladen:
Here you go

Added multi time frame as well as alerts when the arrows appear. Also some possible issues solved in the code

@mladen, nice indicator.

This want to repain?

Sissi,

It does not

What you should know about it (and that is kept the same as in the original) : the arrow is not going to be drawn on a current bar but on a first closed bar (if the conditions for that closed bar are right, of course). So it is doing as it is usual in EAs, for example - signals are issued only when the bar is closed. But once they are placed there, there will be no change in signal whatsoever (frankly I like that way it was made in the original, since that way you are getting a clear, normal, "on closed bar" signals, so I left it work like that). It had one small coding issue (the way how uptrend variable was used it could have, in some occasions, cause repainting problems) but that is solved. It could be made faster (if a work with a global variables "goSELL" and "goBUY" was removed from the indicator) but, apart that thing with "uptrend" variable, I left it work as the original made by lukas1

Sissi:
@mladen, nice indicator. This want to repain?
Reason: