Elite indicators :) - page 307

ismael

Did you see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

regards

Mladen

ismael360:
Mladen,

Attached is an indicator showing simulated implied volatility for different currency pairs as VIX is to S&P. A plot of the ratio S&P/VIX may indicate overbought/sold for S&P.

Can anyone help to modify it to plot a normalized ratio (FXprice/SyntheticVix) with bollinger bands?

Also, can it be modified to plot the ratio (SyntheticVix of TimeFrame1/SyntheticVix of TimeFrame2)with User input TimeFrames 1&2 and Bollingerbands? Thanks.

Also I can't take credit for this original idea, Ive been reading up on VIX and came across Synthetic VIX on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178265/page2

ismael

Did you see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

regards

Mladen

I guess I missed that one. Thanks for the link Mladen.

inverse indicator request

Mladen, can you flip the indicator Synthetic VIX bottom side up or make it an inverse indicator, where the top is at the bottom and bottom is on the top?

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Could you as well include the 'ForSymbol' input option to ismael's request.

Thanks

-spotforex

ismael360:
Mladen, can you flip the indicator Synthetic VIX bottom side up or make it an inverse indicator, where the top is at the bottom and bottom is on the top?

alerts on this indicator?

i was wondering if somebody could put an email/sound/popup alerts on the indicator here? good 'ol WPR but it's mtf. the alerts needed are when it goes above -90 -20 -50 coming from below. signal buy

goes below -20 50 -80 from above signal sell

thanks.

Files:
mtf_wpr.mq4  4 kb

ismael360:
Here you go - added an option : VIXInverted, so you can get both "sides"
spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Could you as well include the 'ForSymbol' input option to ismael's request.

Thanks

-spotforex
Added that too : here is a EURUSD and GBPUSD on the same chart
regards

Mladen

hazelj80:
i was wondering if somebody could put an email/sound/popup alerts on the indicator here? good 'ol WPR but it's mtf. the alerts needed are when it goes above -90 -20 -50 coming from below. signal buy

goes below -20 50 -80 from above signal sell

thanks.

Hi Hazelj80,

Added the mtf and alerts, if you would prefer not to use interpolated put interpolated = false.Also added adjustable levels for your alerts.Picture is with interpolated = true using D1 Wpr on m30 chart.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Hazelj80, Added the mtf and alerts, if you would prefer not to use interpolated put interpolated = false.Also added adjustable levels for your alerts.Picture is with interpolated = true using D1 Wpr on m30 chart.

yeah i know a lot of people don't like the interpolate. thanks! looks good.

mrtools:
Hi Hazelj80, Added the mtf and alerts, if you would prefer not to use interpolated put interpolated = false.Also added adjustable levels for your alerts.Picture is with interpolated = true using D1 Wpr on m30 chart.

is there any way to add the above/below -50 for a third alert as well? that level is another level that is good for entries, giving you more trades.

hazelj80:
is there any way to add the above/below -50 for a third alert as well? that level is another level that is good for entries, giving you more trades.

Best i could do is add it as an option! If you use the 50 cross option the other won't work unless maybe you use 2 indicators with different alert settings.

Files:
Reason: