Elite indicators :) - page 301

Believe me it annoys me sometimes too, but the search engine has nothing to do with me or newdigital (sometimes I fail to find even some indicators I posted because the search engine does not allow quotes in search expression, and then I must rely on memory where was it posted) But since the search engine is a part of licensed software that the whole site runs on ... until they change it, I have to search in a same manner as all of us

Anyway, JurikRSI is on this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179011

regards

Mladen

Tradefx1:
Hi mladen,

why don't you make it easier to find some indicators ? I spent about 45 minutes and did not find RSI Jurik. And it's the same for others indicators I tried to find in the past.

if you have it, would be nice.

thanks in advance,

regards,

edmun

Do not understand me wrong but the indicator you posted is one of my indicators in which someone hidden some external parameters so that they can not be changed in a normal way, and some cosmetic changes (color changes, along with name change ).

Hence I pointed you to the place where the original exist (they are rather old indicators and they were even posted at mql forum (here is one post of those : All ADX, RSI, CCI. - MQL4 Code Base scrriptor posted them, but if you open the source you will see that scriptor did not change anything in them (he never did things like that) - not even the author name )

In any case I recommend that you use the original source (which was public all the time) since that way you are not going to have to guess what exactly is done in the indicators

regards

Mladen

edmun1388:
thx Mladen , I like the new version.

I will try see can convert it to new version not.[fail to make it]

Thx anyway.

Thx Mladen for the info , you are very kind man .

thx again.

Hi Mladen

3_Level_ZZ_Semafor

MTF,Alerts And Auto TrendLine

Thanks

Files:

Inevitable Question

mladen:
Paul

In the line 89 you have this :
for(i=50000; i>=0; i--)[/php]
It forces to calculate 50000 bars on each new tick. It should be like this
[php] for(i=limit; i>=0; i--)
_____________________ Anyway, made this one which does not require external indicator (so no external indicators dependency nor call overhead) and has some extra options and possibilities : you can choose the price for each T3 (you are not restricted to close only) and you can choose do you want original (Tillson - like on 1st picture) or faster (Fulks/Matulich - like on 2nd picture) calculation of T3

regards Mladen

Mladen,

I suppose the inevitable question when you make a great indcator like this is "can you make a MTF version?"

Many thanks,

Paul.

Anyone here trade this last move down on the E/U? (I didn't take Fri. 11:53 EST sell alert at 1.41444.)

Anyway, time for another thank you to mladen, mrtools and everyone else here!

P.S. Ismael, I pm'd you back a thank you, but couldn't be delivered for some reason - user not found. Anyway thanks very much.

Best regards.

WOW! Very nice screen shot of the MTF T3 Ribbon their Mladen.

You guys all have a very good weekend.

NewTrader, I took the last short on e/u but only got a few then got out. I didn't feel that confortable with it.

NewTrader I'll PM you over the weekend. A few things that I wanted to talk to you about.

As aways Mladen, Mr Tools thank you for helping out with the rent.

Alright guys, We will see y'all on Sunday.

Jurik RSI

Ok, I see. no problem and thank you for the link to the jurik RSI

regards,

FullSSA normalize correct mtf

Hi mladen,

some days ago I asked for an addon (sound-alert for zeroline-cross for Full SSA (# 3069 )). Probably you have overlooked it.

Sure, the SSA recalculates all over, and a crossover can't be seen as a save entrypoint. If this request is too complex or unfeasible, please tell me.

regards

derfel

derfel

The problem with alerts on a recalculating indicators is simple and complicated at the same time. The simple fact is that we can forget a "on a open bar" and "on a closed bar" types of alerts. It can change crosses way back and that needs to be checked too so it has to check way back in order to see if an alert was issued for that exact bar. All that makes alerts for recalculating indicators much more complicated and uncertain to use (since they will change the time of last cross all the time)

Anyway made this one that detects the last cross (for reasons I stated above) and the alerts for that last cross. From my experience it is extremely difficult to use alerts or signals on recalculating indicators (once I made an EA on a recalculating indicator and I can tell you that it was a hell to make it, and using alerts in this one reminds very much on EA logic on a recalculating indicator) but try it out, maybe it will work for you as you expect it to. Added the exact time of the bar when the cross happens so it can help you to identify when exactly was the last cross, but there is no option fro a current bar (as explained why)

PS: this one needs the libSSA.dll, so unpack it to libraries folder in order to allow proper functioning of the indicator

regards

Mladen

derfel:
Hi mladen,

some days ago I asked for an addon (sound-alert for zeroline-cross for Full SSA (# 3069 )). Probably you have overlooked it.

Sure, the SSA recalculates all over, and a crossover can't be seen as a save entrypoint. If this request is too complex or unfeasible, please tell me.

regards

derfel
Files:
Reason: