Elite indicators :) - page 1314

Averages macd with the newest set of averages

Files:

mladen:

Dear Mladen Thank you pointer and works without any problem in the latest version.

thank you! Thank you.

mntiwana:

It is working with me with default setting with out any extra efforts.

even with H1 and or M1

regards

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Dear mntiwana Thank you pointer and works without any problem in the latest version 

mladen:

I think it "told" you clearly : "you are trying to use renamed indicator" and you should have mentioned that too (that would help in finding what is the issue you have, at the least)

The name of that indicator must be "averages macd 3_2" (like in the attached). Any other name will be treated as renaming

Thank you dear Mladen I love this kind of MACD.

And we are always looking for new versions in any way.

I only use these settings to bring out the spin-off areas and strong entry.

Thank you dear Mladen

mladen:

Amazing work.
This thread really is a treasure chest of amazing and "elite" indicators.

mladen:

Here is a version with alerts (all the usual set of alerts)

Here is a version that uses colors and levels like here :

Files:

mladen:

Here is a version that uses colors and levels like here :

One minor issue found and solved
Files:

mladen:
One minor issue found and solved

Beautiful work mate. You're a champion!!!
This one now looks identical to the one on Trading View now except for the 0.8 setting instead of 0.7 but it's good how we can change the settings too!
And the new 1.04 version also alerts us when it's orange and dark green (warning area) now as well. Would we be able to have the option to turn off the warning section alerts and only get alerts for the red and lime green (extreme) just like the previous versions please? :)
Only if you're not too busy! 

Love this!!

Dimi.A:

Beautiful work mate. You're a champion!!!
This one now looks identical to the one on Trading View now except for the 0.8 setting instead of 0.7 but it's good how we can change the settings too!
And the new 1.04 version also alerts us when it's orange and dark green (warning area) now as well. Would we be able to have the option to turn off the warning section alerts and only get alerts for the red and lime green (extreme) just like the previous versions please? :)
Only if you're not too busy! 

Love this!!

Here is an updated version (with some more changes made)

Files:

mladen:

Here is an updated version (with some more changes made)

You've done it! And an amazing job too. Thank you from the bottom of my heart mate!

PS: I still can't PM on this site or access my profile to message you. Would like to send you a small donation through Paypal please. You've been too kind to us! If you can, please check your inbox on Forex Factory I've sent you a PM on there sir ;) 

Reason: