Elite indicators :) - page 1199

NicoleDeinhard:

Dear MrTool,

would it be please possible to add Arrows and alerts, i am just loving it... Arrow, when this bubbles come... have him at M5 on M1 Chart and works brilliant... Thank you very much! Have a great day!

NicoleDeinhard

What should the arrows and alerts be on (when should they be drawn or triggered)?

mrtools:

A big thanks to Mladen for fixing the interpolation, found a few more little things that needed correcting, and should be fixed in this version.

macd_averages_tape__lines_mtf_2.ex4

----------------------------

Hi Mr. Tools, How do you get such nice filled ribbons.... mine are terrible (: Would you mind sharing your settings to get those wonderful ribbons?

Is it also possible to add a divergence alert onto it (draw divergence + alert)?

What means "lines on newest"? and "Dots on first"?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Files:

forexblasters:

----------------------------

Hi Mr. Tools, How do you get such nice filled ribbons.... mine are terrible (: Would you mind sharing your settings to get those wonderful ribbons?

Is it also possible to add a divergence alert onto it (draw divergence + alert)?

What means "lines on newest"? and "Dots on first"?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

forexblasters

If you change the horizontal scaling, then you have to change the width of the filling bars too (and then you shall get nicer display - not perfect but much nicer )

mladen:

NicoleDeinhard

What should the arrows and alerts be on (when should they be drawn or triggered)?

mrtools

here where i made the arrows... thank you! :-)

Files:
image_199338.png  107 kb

mladen:

forexblasters

If you change the horizontal scaling, then you have to change the width of the filling bars too (and then you shall get nicer display - not perfect but much nicer )

---------

Thank you it worked ok.... but could you add divergence marking when market price isn't in alignment with ribbons?

Greetz,

Forexblasters

NicoleDeinhard:

mrtools

here where i made the arrows... thank you! :-)

Hi NicoleDeinhard

can you explain and share the indicator/panel on the right upper corner of your this illustration picture showing buy partial BE and so on.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi NicoleDeinhard

can you explain and share the indicator/panel on the right upper corner of your this illustration picture showing buy partial BE and so on.

regards

I am sorry mntlwana, i can not share... its bought version of

icefx traderagent

and they have a very high secured PC based code, even i share you can do nothing... because its based on my licence. But very very good, would not trade without it

Kind regards

Nicole

TraderAgent is an excellent One-Click-Trading tool for professional forex Traders on MetaTrader 4 platform

Hey mladen Good day, please was it possible to incorporate the 8 calculations into a signal?

NicoleDeinhard:

Dear MrTool,

would it be please possible to add Arrows and alerts, i am just loving it... Arrow, when this bubbles come... have him at M5 on M1 Chart and works brilliant... Thank you very much! Have a great day!

Nicole added the arrows and alerts for both the signal cross(dots) and the zero cross.

macd_averages_tape__lines__alerts__arrows.ex4

mrtools:

Nicole added the arrows and alerts for both the signal cross(dots) and the zero cross.

macd_averages_tape__lines__alerts__arrows.ex4

mrtools

You are a great treasure!!! Thank you very much... have a great day!!!

Reason: