Elite indicators :) - page 1123

yanka:
Hello everybody!

Can you add alert in this indicator? When the arrows and dots on divergences ... And Alert separately on two types of divergence!

Thanks!

Hello Yanka, will add the alerts should be done later today.

Not talking about the local prediction error at FOMC and I'm quiet sure that we don't mean the same thing. It's difficult to put it in words what you see, when you look on the chart and compare Volume and PA (same when a programmer looks on code or an engineer looks on a technical drawing or signal processing chart). You get high possibilities, that you see that the market turns before the event actually takes place, and that very precisely. I don't speak about gambling at all, I mean predicting by your own with a rate of maybe 80-85%, but you know very fast when you hit the other 15-20%. But we better end it here, aggreed? I respect your point of view and I have mine, and I know that both are approved.

i think opposition party is best for any governing body or for any productive work if thats thinking/analyzing and working with positive productive way,and we all here doing this,we want search out the ways that give us plus knowledge and experience and productivity of the work/trading......and i was learning and enjoying your expert words,one thing is clear,nothing can be see with one equal eye,man to man differ but logic is winner.

but i dont like .... agree agree...this way a pretty nice lecture got stop/finished.

regards

mladen:

I have a feeling that we are talking about the same thing using different words

We can not use time frames like 1 minute and 5 minute for anything but guessing game. There is too much noise on those time frames. The volume-per-bar (and I mean the real traded volume, not the volume that we have in forex) on those time frames can not be taken as a representative sample of anything. We would need much higher real volumes to be able to conclude anything from them. This way, those time frames are more or less left to momentum traders and gamblers

PS: even on 5 minute charts, statistical deviation from volume is within expected bounds. So, even on 5 minute charts that Marney volume indicator is behaving as expected. Events like FOMC are highly predictable as deviations, and can not be taken as an evidence of calculation failing, since their periodicity is very low (they happen only now and then) and we even do not need indicators to predict high activity in times like that

mladen

Where is that Marney volume indicator posted?

krelian99:
Here in that thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you

yanka:
Hello everybody!

Can you add alert in this indicator? When the arrows and dots on divergences ... And Alert separately on two types of divergence!

Thanks!

Yanka, added the divergence alerts.

adaptable_rsi__smoothing__divergence_alerts.ex4

mrtools:

Thank you very much!!!

mrtools:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

thank you for adaptable ver of RSI,can i ask ,is there any difference in between ( visual wise/code wise } adaptive and adaptable indicators ???

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

Main difference between floating levels and dynamic zones is in the math model how the result is achieved

Probably a dynamic zone version will be made too

Dear Mladen/Mrtools, what is the indicator in the lower subwindow?

Thanks

Jozo

Reason: