Elite indicators :) - page 1117

I wonder, is DSS of Averages ex4 very difficult to alter ? I had already asked for divergence in the past and for an extra alarm some days ago.

I do not care about the divergence, but the alarm could be very important for me.

Wulong10:
I wonder, is DSS of Averages ex4 very difficult to alter ? I had already asked for divergence in the past and for an extra alarm some days ago. I do not care about the divergence, but the alarm could be very important for me.

wulong,

these days too much rush and every body looks busy running,so we may sit in the corner and enjoy their race,till our kind boss make us busy too.

mladen:

mandagozu81

Try out this version : period_separator_2_2.mq4

Thank you Mladen it is not disappearing now. But sometimes when i open my template with the separator it puts double lines on some friday to monday weekly saperators. Can you please see it?

mandagozu81:
Thank you Mladen it is not disappearing now. But sometimes when i open my template with the separator it puts double lines on some friday to monday weekly saperators. Can you please see it?

mandagozu81

Template saves all the line positions in a file (since they are objects). I will check what can be done, but can not promise anything regarding that issue

1 where i find this type of SR indicator

2 or please create

3 in elite section SR indicators released please give link

Files:
sr.png  236 kb

TRADERSM:

2 or please create

try the one at #11168

TRADERSM:

2 or please create

TRADERSM

In general SR indicator are going to repaint as the extremes are changed. That is their nature.

TRADERSM:

2 or please create

Are you sure it is an indicator and not selfmade? It doesn't seem working stringently (see pic and pay attention to the overlap on the lines to the candles - it is every time another), but if I'm wrong, it's by far the best S/R indi related to fractals I have seen so far. Btw, it isn`t MT4, is it?

Files:
image_195427.png  233 kb

mladen:

TRADERSM

In general SR indicator are going to repaint as the extremes are changed. That is their nature.

THANKYOU MR.mladen

krelian99:

Are you sure it is an indicator and not selfmade? It doesn't seem working stringently (see pic and pay attention to the overlap on the lines to the candles - it is every time another), but if I'm wrong, it's by far the best S/R indi related to fractals I have seen so far. Btw, it isn`t MT4, is it?

sure its not mt4 .............

Reason: