Elite indicators :) - page 1017

airquest:
Dear Mladen, Mr Tools, sorry but I can't find anything anymore in the new forum. I've downloaded a few days ago "Averages Envelopes alerts" (I don't remember where) with new averages and new prices. I just wanted to find also the regular averages version of this (so the middle line of the envelopes), if anyone can point me to it. By the way I hope the search feature will be working soon :-). Thanks a lot.

It was in one of the posts that got hit this morning

Here it is again : averages_envelopes_alerts.ex4

mladen:

It was in one of the posts that got hit this morning

Here it is again : averages_envelopes_alerts.ex4

Thanks Mladen, but I was also looking for the Averages of this, I mean the indicator (with same type of averages) that displays only the average (not the envelopes).

Thanks.

airquest:

Thanks Mladen, but I was also looking for the Averages of this, I mean the indicator (with same type of averages) that displays only the average (not the envelopes).

Thanks.

airquest

Try out this one : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_2.ex4

Wulong10:

Maybe:

hidden : bullets and regular : arrows ...

Will see what can be done (something elegant )

Yes, a rocket for hidden and a helicopter for regular ...no, I'm joking, maybe a ballet dancer would be appropriate to keep the elegant touch ...

Wulong10:
Yes, a rocket for hidden and a helicopter for regular ...no, I'm joking, maybe a ballet dancer would be appropriate to keep the elegant touch ...

Then we would not trade

mladen:
Then we would not trade

Hmmm, when you look in the windings font symbols at numbers 44, 77, 78, 79, 81, 83, 85 and 86, my joke about rockets and heli was not that strange after all....

I had written something else than this, but when I named the symbols, my text was not approved ...

Wulong10:

Hmmm, when you look in the windings font symbols at numbers 44, 77, 78, 79, 81, 83, 85 and 86, my joke about rockets and heli was not that strange after all....

I had written something else than this, but when I named the symbols, my text was not approved ...

OK

Will make it with choseable symbols

That's good !

fasttmaline.mq4

Hi,

Can anyone add alerts for the FAST TMA line indicator. The indicator is attached for reference.

I want alerts when price crosses the upper band or lower band.

Regards,

Murali

Files:
fasttmaline.mq4  10 kb
Reason: