Elite indicators :) - page 505

Quantum Tunneling indi in mql4 ?

Hi there,

is it possible to get this mql5 indi https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/238in mql4 ?

It seems to be a very effective quantitative finance indi which indicates trend directions.

Boxter.

You'll have to admit that this one was fast : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page23 :):)

It was posted here somewhere too, but this is the first link I found

regards

Mladen

Boxter:
Hi there,

is it possible to get this mql5 indi Moving Mini-Max: a New Indicator for Technical Analysis and Its Implementation in MQL5 - MQL5 Articlesin mql4 ?

It seems to be a very effective quantitative finance indi which indicates trend directions.

mladen:
Ish,

Try it our. As far as I see it is OK, but test it before serious usage. Crosses are on exactly the same places, and slope color change is not done according to "real" slope (the on-chart slope) but according to rsi indicator slope, so the colors are showing real rsi slope change. Here is a comparison of the two (so the slope color is probably best seen how it is done on this example - easy to explain with picture difficult to explain with words )

PS: there was an issue with rsi line color in multi time frame mode. It is solved now. If you notice that it is not OK (it does not show the same color as the one in the sub-window, re-download it and it will be OK)

Very Nice thanks Mladen.

Ish

Okay Alright I got it

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh they made the rsi with five floating levels OnChart??!! Let's get to work,yes great work mladen and staff for making this possible.

assymetric ema oscillator

Dear coders, may I ask you to add smoothing on this indicator ? Thanks a lot.

asymmetric_ema_bands_oscillator.mq4

Smoothed asymetric ema bands oscillator ...

arquest

Here you go I assumed that you want to smooth the "price" line in order to avoid false signals, so that is smoothed. The rest is left as is. Try it out. Here is a comparison of the smoothed (upper) and raw one (lower)

airquest:
Dear coders, may I ask you to add smoothing on this indicator ? Thanks a lot. asymmetric_ema_bands_oscillator.mq4

mladen:
arquest

Here you go I assumed that you want to smooth the "price" line in order to avoid false signals, so that is smoothed. The rest is left as is. Try it out. Here is a comparison of the smoothed (upper) and raw one (lower)

Just perfect, look forward to try it. Thanks !

mladen:
arquest

Here you go

I assumed that you want to smooth the "price" line in order to avoid false signals, so that is smoothed. The rest is left as is. Try it out. Here is a comparison of the smoothed (upper) and raw one (lower)

Nice Mladen, your on fire this week.

Ish

Hi,

i don't know if it is the right post. But someone have the cumulative delta indicator?

Mtf

dear mladen,

would you please be so kind and make a mtf-version of the "RSI & centered TMA" ?

I know it recalculates HalfPeriod bars, but may be useful for discretional trading.

thanks in advance

derfel

Files:
Reason: