Индикаторы: Equity Chart - страница 7

Revo Trades:

i have my charts on M5, and the bug occurs at start of the 2nd candle of new day, and refreshes at start of 2nd candle past 01:00 and the lines return to their correct places.
Last week i used M15 candles and same bug occured, and at start of 2nd candle past 00:00(00:15) and then lines returned at start of 2nd candle past 01:00 or 01:15.

Mystery! 

same bug happened again today, different computer, new platform, different account, and fresh indicator download from russian page.

question: have you replicated the bug yet?

first image is 20 seconds before 00:00 and 2nd image is the bug. I know from past that after 1 hour the equity line will return to same as pre bug image.

Файлы:
live210721.PNG  24 kb
bug001.PNG  3 kb

Revo Trades:

same bug happened again today, different computer, new platform, different account, and fresh indicator download from russian page.

question: have you replicated the bug yet?

first image is 20 seconds before 00:00 and 2nd image is the bug. I know from past that after 1 hour the equity line will return to same as pre bug image.

Still investigating it...

so you did replicate it?

Revo Trades:
so you did replicate it?

Not yet, but i'm sure i've seen it earlier.

ok sure. no problem.

when you do have it fixed let me know, and i will be willing to pay you $250 in free lance or other method. There is no indicator like this, so i salute you.

Revo Trades:

ok sure. no problem.

when you do have it fixed let me know, and i will be willing to pay you $250 in free lance or other method. There is no indicator like this, so i salute you.

I've mentioned I was planning to rewrite and optimize the indicator, and make it compatible with mt5, so this bug will be considered as well.

ok cool. but i appreciate the work you have done, so I want to pay you when you are done, for your efforts.

tatarin63 #:

У меня выдает ошибку:

2018.01.09 14:51:33.693 Equity-Monitor USDJPY.rann,M30: array out of range in 'Equity-Monitor.mq4' (310,46)

2018.01.09 14:51:33.693 Equity-Monitor USDJPY.rann,M30: Alert: Trading history is not fully loaded.

2018.01.09 14:51:33.490 Equity-Monitor USDJPY.rann,M30: initialized

При этом на график ставится, но в подвале ничего не рисует.

Подскажите, как решили проблему

Ivan Butko #:

Подскажите, как решили проблему

Нужно закачать всю историю сделок во вкладке "История" из контекстного меню выбрав все периоды по максимуму