Индикаторы: AutoTrendAutoFib

AutoTrendAutoFib:

Draws Trendlines, Fibonacci Fans and Retracements

Author: zzuegg

maybe a short pm or at least a not "nofollow" link would be nice if the indicator gets posted on a different site.

//z

zzuegg:

maybe a short pm or at least a not "nofollow" link would be nice if the indicator gets posted on a different site.

//z

Thank you for the useful indicator. I was attempting to insert the price on each fib line by inserting %$ but once your indicator refreshes they disappear. Is this something that you could add in the future?

Regards,

Cigarguy

cigarguy:
zzuegg:

//z

Thank you for the useful indicator. I was attempting to insert the price on each fib line by inserting %$ but once your indicator refreshes they disappear. Is this something that you could add in the future?

Regards,

Cigarguy

i am currently a bit busy. I don't think that the level descriptions could be modified in the code. But i have to admit i never looked for that feature. At worst case i have to create additional textobjects to write the values.

Forex Handelssysteme, Indicators and Expert Advisors

zzuegg:
cigarguy:
zzuegg:

//z

Regards,

Cigarguy

i am currently a bit busy. I don't think that the level descriptions could be modified in the code. But i have to admit i never looked for that feature. At worst case i have to create additional textobjects to write the values.

Forex Handelssysteme, Indicators and Expert Advisors

Thank you for your consideration. As you know, it is easy to just add %$ to each fib line in the stock mt4 fib retracement indicator. I attempted to do the same with yours and it worked until it refreshed and then the prices disappeared. I know nothing about programing but I looked at your code to see if there was a "no brainer" way to add the same but I did not see one.

Again, thank you for the great indicator it saves a lot of time drawing fibs by manually.

Regards,

Cigarguy

thanks for this! !

Thanks again for this great indicator. Hoping, as I stated in previous post, you will have the time to add the prices to fib lines.

Regards,

Cigarguy

cigarguy:

Thanks again for this great indicator. Hoping, as I stated in previous post, you will have the time to add the prices to fib lines.

Regards,

Cigarguy

Stay tuned, new version is probably coming in the next week.

YOU did a great jod my dear!! this is one i a million! i so much like this am not a programmer i wisn to be but no body to teach me from my little esperiece about forex yours is among the best i have seen for this two years and i have been in the forex biz i just downloaded your indicator this week! could you pls. give me your direct contact when you are replying because it is very dificult to locate autho.rs here.

Thanks From Auscar

cigarguy:

Regards,

Cigarguy

you are right if the second fibo line will be draw it will ok if not 4hrs with other chats can help too.