no disk space in ticks generating function

Olá pessoal,

De uma hora para outra não consigo mais fazer backtest por que os agentes são automaticamente desabilitados e essa mensagem de erro é exibida. Eu andei pesquisando e não achei nenhuma solução definitiva sobre o problema.

Acreditam que seja a versão nova do MetaTrader com problema?

João

joaosavioli:
Olá pessoal,

De uma hora para outra não consigo mais fazer backtest por que os agentes são automaticamente desabilitados e essa mensagem de erro é exibida. Eu andei pesquisando e não achei nenhuma solução definitiva sobre o problema.

Acreditam que seja a versão nova do MetaTrader com problema?

João
Olá João. Veja como está o seu HD.
Para mim, a mensagem é de que está com disco cheio.
Quando vai otimizar, cada núcleo cria uma base de dados. Copiando a fala de um colega em outro post, o arquivo "infla" na hora de usar o modo "cada tick". No caso de otimização, para cada agente existe este processo.

Veja e nos dê um retorno.

Abs.

joaosavioli :
Hello guys,

All of a sudden I can't backtest anymore because the agents are automatically disabled and this error message appears. I've been searching and haven't found a definitive solution to the problem.

Do you think it's the new version of MetaTrader with a problem?

João

Hello Joao,

I am having the exact same error from just a few days ago - the new build of MT5.

Have you found a solution yet?

This only started a few days ago and I am doing the same back tests I have been doing for years - nothing has changed.

I believe the new build of MT5 has something to do with it - I am searching for a solution. I think it has to do with RAM.

My farm agents with more RAM are able to do the tests where the ones with less RAM give this error. I also had to cut down my optimization period from 5 years to 2 years.

Please let me know if you have found any solutions. 

Thanks! 

Hi Shamsher... same problem here, u found any solucition? wait for MQL5 Team is not a option for us... ;/

Hi Guys, no solution yet.

I could see that EA compiled before last update work fine on backtest. The problem happen with EA compiled after metatrader update.

I've tried to reinstall metatrader, reinstall os and order a new machine, but not working.

João

I solve my problem. U need change the metatester64.exe to a old file. update your metatrader in all computers, so, change only the metatester64.exe to a old version... u need uninstall all agents to change this file. Bye

sry about my english

gabrielasm45 #:

I solve my problem. U need change the metatester64.exe to a old file. update your metatrader in all computers, so, change only the metatester64.exe to a old version... u need uninstall all agents to change this file. Bye

sry about my english

How can we get metatester64.exe old file? Can you provide for us please?

gabrielasm45 #:

sry about my english

Hi Gabriel,

Not working for me. It seems that auto upgrade file after mt5 is open.

Please, could you explain step-by-step?

Thanks

We have solved this issue!

Go check out this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/430846

It is step be step with pictures on how to get it working.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks

Latest Build: Version 5 Build 3396 Aug 12 2022 - Optimization Farm Agents DISABLING - After MT5 upgraded to it's latest build, I cannot run agents for more than 2 years with agents automatically disabled
Latest Build: Version 5 Build 3396 Aug 12 2022 - Optimization Farm Agents DISABLING - After MT5 upgraded to it's latest build, I cannot run agents for more than 2 years with agents automatically disabled
  • www.mql5.com
I cannot run an optimization for more than 2 years (24 months) with agents automatically becoming disabled. ) i am using the release version 3391 and have not encountered any problems with the backtest so far