To change the time of the graph - (Please, Help)

I need change period 1H to 5M automatically in EA.
I am not using indicators, can I change, automatically in the Expert, for another chart or period? to modify 5M to 1M? for command ?
thanks

jadir:
I need change period 1H to 5M automatically in EA.
I am not using indicators, can I change, automatically in the Expert, for another chart or period? to modify 5M to 1M? for command ?
thanks
They is no way I can think of to auto change Time Periods on the chart. You have to remember that when you change either the symbol or time frame on a chart it will cause the EA to restart. That is, it will trigger the deinit() function and then the init() function which triggers starting a new session of that EA. This can cause orders to get loss and other problems when switching back and fort in time frames (manually of course).

Now, depending on what you are intending on doing, you can have two or more charts running at the same time with the same EA or different EAs and not only the same symbol but with different symbols, as well, and have them all communicate between each other with the use of the global variable function or with a veriaty of different files.

I have used AmiBroker in the past to program systems that could not be handled in MT3. With using the DDE capabilities for price data input to AmiBroker, and sending trade signals back to MQ platform to handle the actual trades only. This was done with file read and write capabilities of both software. There is a problem with this type of infor transfer between some software. Excel for example will lock out other software from opening files it have control of. AmiBroker and MetaTrader can both have the same file open and can read and write it without closeing it.

Depending on what you want to do there is generally a way to work around limitations if you can deffind the problem clearly.

Hope this helps

The CockeyedCowboy