Indicators: Guppy MMA of Double Smoothed Ema

Guppy MMA of Double Smoothed Ema:

This version is using double smoothed ema, not some regular moving average.

Author: Mladen Rakic

Hi Mladen

I'm using Guppy's technique and I came across your indicator that I like especially because it could be developed.

A couple of questions about it:

1) Are MA Simple or Exponential? Looking at the code I seem to have used the simple but not understanding anything programming I'm definitely wrong

2) Can you add an alarm indicating the intersections between 3 and 60? How can I do it and where to place it?

Thanks for any reply

PS: Sorry for English but use Googletranslate

Alecxander:

Hi Mladen

I'm using Guppy's technique and I came across your indicator that I like especially because it could be developed.

A couple of questions about it:

1) Are MA Simple or Exponential? Looking at the code I seem to have used the simple but not understanding anything programming I'm definitely wrong

2) Can you add an alarm indicating the intersections between 3 and 60? How can I do it and where to place it?

Thanks for any reply

PS: Sorry for English but use Googletranslate

1. It is using double smoothed ema

2. For alerts better that you use Guppy mma oscillator

Mladen Rakic:

1. It is using double smoothed ema

2. For alerts better that you use Guppy mma oscillator

I saw that I used it in a discussion, but where did I find it? I'm spinning most of the site in mt5 but I can not find it

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172971/page4

Guppy Multiple Moving Average
Guppy Multiple Moving Average
  • www.mql5.com
Guppy Multiple Moving Average. Another Look at Multiple Moving Averages : Trader Mike...

Alecxander:

I saw that I used it in a discussion, but where did I find it? I'm spinning most of the site in mt5 but I can not find it

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172971/page4

It is coded in the indicator

Check the code

Mladen Rakic:

It is coded in the indicator

Check the code

Hahaha. All right, thank you very much.

I have no idea of programming. Do not worry, sooner or later someone writes the code in mt5, thank you again.

Ciao .)

Alecxander:

Hahaha. All right, thank you very much.

I have no idea of programming. Do not worry, sooner or later someone writes the code in mt5, thank you again.

Ciao .)

If you check a bit more you shall find that it is already written as a standalone indicator and as a part of some other indicators (also by me) for mt5. So, why should I worry?

Mladen Rakic:

If you check a bit more you shall find that it is already written as a standalone indicator and as a part of some other indicators (also by me) for mt5. So, why should I worry?

My answer did not want to offend ... that's fine.

I greet you again

Files:
usa500.png  16 kb

Alecxander:

Here maybe there is a problem

Make sure to have more data

All the best