mql4 topics no more?

Hi,

do not I get answer my 'mql4' topics no more? 

Max Enrik:

Hi,

do not I get answer my 'mql4' topics no more? 

MQL4.com Forum is to be moved to MQL5.com in November
MQL4.com Forum is to be moved to MQL5.com in November (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) - MQL4 forum
MQL4.com Forum is to be moved to MQL5.com in November (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com

Thanks for the quick response.

Right now the MQL4 Forum topics are "frozen" and so we are not able to reply to open threads that are pending.

Is there an ETA on when the move will be completed, so we can continue posting on those topics once they are relocated?

Fernando Carreiro:

Right now the MQL4 Forum topics are "frozen" and so we are not able to reply to open threads that are pending.

Is there an ETA on when the move will be completed, so we can continue posting on those topics once they are relocated?

It would make sense to move the MT4 forum to an MT4 subgroup on the MT5 forum and to have an ongoing subgroup for MT4 specific topics

rod178:
It would make sense to move the MT4 forum to an MT4 subgroup on the MT5 forum and to have an ongoing subgroup for MT4 specific topics

Yes, that would be the sensible thing to do, but MetaQuotes does not always do the "sensible" thing!

Anyway, back to the ETA - does anyone have any information on when the move will be completed?