Experts: News EA Template without DLL - page 2

Thanks Yurij Izyumov ,great code , I tried write your code with my code for real trade , I think my EA can't trade with live account ^^! 

Files:
news.mq4  41 kb

ThanhTran:

Thanks Yurij Izyumov ,great code , I tried write your code with my code for real trade , I think my EA can't trade with live account ^^! 

move
double CheckNews=0;

to global variables, delete from Nws()

move

if(CheckNews>0)
     {
      /////  We are doing here if we are in the framework of the news
      Comment("News time");

}else{
      // We are out of scope of the news release (No News)
      Comment("No news");

}

to start() after Nws();

replace 

Comment("News time");

to - what to do when there is news

replace 

Comment("No news");

to - what to do when there is no news

you did not write a single action to work with the news

thanks Yurij Izyumov for great code , I don't know how can i make your EA put orders , it give me alerts about the news only 

sweadim :

thanks  Yurij Izyumov  for great code , I don't know how can i make your EA put orders , it give me alerts about the news only 

okay, I'll make an example

sweadim:

thanks Yurij Izyumov for great code , I don't know how can i make your EA put orders , it give me alerts about the news only 

try it new template

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19138

News EA Template Without DLL From 2 Sources
News EA Template Without DLL From 2 Sources
  • votes: 5
  • Yurij Izyumov
  • www.mql5.com
The functions included in this template use two news sources - Investing.com and Dailyfx.com. The template doesn’t use DLL.

It's good EA. Thanks. But is it some method to test EA on historical data. Maybe read news data from stored csv file?

Hi. Iwant this News filter Mql5?? 

Thanks Yurij ported to mql5
Yurij Izyumov
Yurij Izyumov
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

Thank you Yurij for the amazing template. There is a problem on Mondays where the EA gets error probably because of many requests at the same time to the website and then the next read is only after 24 hours.
Is there a way to start the reading of the news at 1:10 or do that every 10 minutes (or the 10 minutes will crush the vps in the long run?)
Thanks in advance

Thanks very much for your contribution!!