Experts: Grid assistant - page 3

if I want to move entire panel what to do

if I change step to 50 and 100 in stead 5 and 10 it is placing 100 orders, I want to place only 5 orders

rbbrucelee :

if I want to move entire panel what to do

if I change step to 50 and 100 in stead 5 and 10 it is placing 100 orders, I want to place only 5 orders

Yes

where is the number of grid steps defined, when i press button it is placing 100 buy or sell grid 

I stopped the button by then it placed 32 orders 
Files:
hundreds.JPG  98 kb

rbbrucelee # :
Я остановил кнопку, к тому времени она разместила 32 заказа

the number of steps is unlimited, put more nag between them so that there are fewer orders

Hello Vladimir, thanks for your assistant that help me to fill orders. I would like to know if you have a MT5 version, and if, thanks to publish it.

Olivier Cerf # :
Здравствуйте, Владимир, спасибо за вашего помощника, который помогает мне заполнять заказы . Я хотел бы знать, есть ли у вас версия MT5, и если да, то благодаря ее публикации.

I am very glad!

Vladimir Khlystov #:

I am very glad

how to disable auto trade after take a profit on a cycle.i dont want to start another cycle after take profit on that chart immediately 

Vladimir Khlystov #:

of course all this is possible, please contact us at email

Vladimir Khlystov #:

of course all this is possible, please contact us at email

Hello sir thank you for your amaznig EA, it would be great if you add option to use multiplier for lots size thank you so much.

parsknight #:
Hello sir thank you for your amaznig EA, it would be great if you add option to use multiplier for lots size thank you so much.
🤝