how to have default stoploss and take profit NEED A MENTOR

Hi everyone

i am new to this community aalso new to forex trading. need lots of help. 

first how to have default SL and TP does anyone have EA of default stop loss TP.

I DOWNLOADED EA of closing all trade once not working.

please guide from zero like a layman

NEED an experienced MENTOR in forex who want to give back to community .  I am from last 4 month giving my 8 to 12 hrs daily to learn it.PLEASE HELP

ASEEM

Aseem Malhotra:
Hi everyone

first how to have default SL and TP does anyone have EA of default stop loss TP.

NEED an experienced MENTOR in forex who want to give back to community .  I am from last 4 month giving my 8 to 12 hrs daily to learn it.PLEASE HELP

ASEEM

hello aseem,

I have been trading  and lerning about forex from past 8 months,i had been here and there as a novice and cant get anything till I learnt basics of forex.

and that's certainly not any EA or technical indicator.

if u want advice I can tell u from where u can start getting ur basics i.e. fundamental basics.

here there would be so many of them who would be guiding u about all sorts of indicators and stuff like that.

please remember these price movements are not because of these indicators,indicators give results because of these price movement.

so if u r intrested in knowing and learning what are the things which affect the price movements,then let me know,i wouldn't be teaching u anything,but would let u know who teaches these things. 

I advice you begin learn some basic commands of EA. It's very easy.

Xiaoyu Du:
I advice you begin learn some basic commands of EA. It's very easy.

Hi Xiaoyu

Thanks from where to learn basic command could you please help i have been to you tube mql lots of stuff confused.... can you guide

thanks

aseem 

Aseem Malhotra:

Hi Xiaoyu

Thanks from where to learn basic command could you please help i have been to you tube mql lots of stuff confused.... can you guide

thanks

aseem 

Find some books on MQL4 / 5 ther's some good ones out there and when you read it the author uses code examples he shows code snippets and explain what it does also detailed tralingstop and orderprocess just look around.

Programming is a skill that takes months or years to learn. The marketplace seems really bad because there are a lot of people who want to sell software, but haven't learned to write software well. If you just want to have an EA, you're better off paying someone who knows how to make one. If you want help developing a strategy and then making it into an EA, you're better off with a programmer who knows how to trade. I suggest asking potential developers questions like, "how do you determine if a market is ranging, trending or unknown?" 

A lot of development work has gone into lot size management, which I think is very silly. Having a number "0.2 lots" is perfectly fine as long as the EA has good logic and understands the market. That technical market analysis is what we should be discussing. It turns out that some basic pivot and shape recognition is very easy to do with the naked eye, but extremely difficult to do with software.

Aseem Malhotra:
Hi everyone

ASEEM
Do you want teacher for free?