New Trader :How to Start trading

Hi Guys/Gals,
I am novice trader! Have not put any money in market but starting with demo acc now. I want to do this right as not have much money to lose. My query is to all you experienced people! How do I start minimum risk trading? Do I use EA or do it manually? There are so many questions I have but don't know where to start!
There so much stuff everywhere but no clear direction where & how to start! 
Thanks for your in anticipation of great replies !

You may try with this thread (on demo): How to Start with Metatrader 5 (there are indicators, EAs, trading etc).

nsw2001:

Hi Guys/Gals,
I am novice trader! Have not put any money in market but starting with demo acc now. I want to do this right as not have much money to lose. My query is to all you experienced people! How do I start minimum risk trading? Do I use EA or do it manually? There are so many questions I have but don't know where to start!
There so much stuff everywhere but no clear direction where & how to start! 
Thanks for your in anticipation of great replies !

Hi, do you have any fundamental knowledge? Like macro , politics, economics? Have you gambled before? Do you know maths, statistics? Bottom line is you have to search for your edge, first then you can construct a plan and define entries and exits. When you have your edge you will also realise you have to take losses as well as profits, and through this you can define your money management and position sizing. Google technical patterns probability, study...then ask for more advice...
Petter