I need your experience here :D

i have to problems 

the first one is this message  "the contract size may not coincide with initial contract size" please i need your help here don't forward me to another link :D

but i clicked ok to start following that signal .. it already started working 

but what happened is so strange the signal i followed won but i lose :DDD

i will attach the photos of yesterday trades  which appeared on my platform and those of the signal

Files:
forex_2.png  47 kb
forex_3.png  46 kb

I think some users will reply with their experience but as to me so I want to provide 2 links which may be usefull in this case for example:

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service (the first post of the thread)

Calculator of signals

Sergey Golubev:

I think some users will reply with their experience but as to me so I want to provide 2 links which may be usefull in this case for example:

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service (the first post of the thread)

Calculator of signals

thanks for your help 

I already saw that topic but I already noticed the comments under it which may help

but still the problem on how he won and i lost 

130058883:

thanks for your help 

I already saw that topic but I already noticed the comments under it which may help

but still the problem on how he won and i lost 

As I see - he is scalping by 3-4 pips in profit, besides, as the quotes/data may be different for different broker so this situation may be difficult for you to follow the signal if you and he are on different brokers.

Just my opinion.

For example,

• he did buy at 1.2185 (your buy was at 1.2186) with 4 pips take profit (he and you). He lost small pips, you lost small pips.
  • he did buy at 1.2177 (your buy was at 1.2178), you both won few pips.

I see just very small different in quotes just because you are having the different broker with him (or different type account for example).

I is difficult to follow scalping signals ...

thanks my bro for answer ^^

but we are the same broker and the same server  

This may be up to one (4-digit) pip different anyway so if he is making the trades with 2 or 3 pips in profit - your profit may be 1-2 or 3-4 ... because the market is moved and does not wait when the trade will be copied especially during the news time for example. That is why, the scalping is the different case.

thanks my bro ,, you are a friendly guy ^^