How can i get agents for my new cloud network?

I registered for cloud net 4 days back. Till now my agents list is empty. I followed each and every step mentioned in the site. Can any body please suggest me how to get agents for my cloud network?

friendineed:
I registered for cloud net 4 days back. Till now my agents list is empty. I followed each and every step mentioned in the site. Can any body please suggest me how to get agents for my cloud network?
people will Automatically locate you it and use it when they want to use it

friendineed:

I think what you meant is, get activity for your cloud agent, coz you are cloud agents. 

It mean no one using cloud for backtesting, or there are only small number of user backtesting using cloud, and so only some small number of agents were used.

And get used to it to have this kind of no activity, if you search in forum, you have a lot of forumer complaining about no activity in cloud, like this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/7962.

Also, how fast and stable is you internet connection ?