Indicators: Elliott Wave Oscillator - page 2

Thank You for this wonderfull Indikator. To my opinion it is a very usefull Oszillator for trading. It is essential, that you recognize correctly Elliot Wave 1 and retracement 2 to get wave 3. Is an alarm function for the MT5 Version in sight? An alarm on coulour change (ex. from red to darkred) and an alarm crossing zero. That would be perfect. Thank you.

joe-68 #:
Thank You for this wonderfull Indikator. To my opinion it is a very usefull Oszillator for trading. It is essential, that you recognize correctly Elliot Wave 1 and retracement 2 to get wave 3. Is an alarm function for the MT5 Version in sight? An alarm on coulour change (ex. from red to darkred) and an alarm crossing zero. That would be perfect. Thank you.

Thanks for your feedback. Yeah, soon I'll release a similar update for the MT5 version which includes alerts as well.

Excellent indicator and very important to decide the entries! Thank you for providing...from Mozambique

frankndagula #:
How do i get the file?? So as i can install it on my mt5
Have You recieved the file? I am confronted with the same issue. Is there a download link?
Thank You

Check_the_shares #:
Have You recieved the file? I am confronted with the same issue. Is there a download link?
Thank You

Here. You can download it from the link below:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/16509

Elliott Wave Oscillator
Elliott Wave Oscillator
  • www.mql5.com
An oscillator to help you confirm your Elliott waves counting (doesn't count the waves automatically)

Hello HOSSEIN, I downloaded it, but when extracting the file, it appears as MQL SOURCE FILE and not MQL PROGRAM, and then I can't add it to the MT5 folder, what could be wrong? thanks