Indicators: Var Mov Avg 2016 (varmov)

Var Mov Avg 2016 (varmov):

This indicator is based on the moving average, but it doesn't use any standard moving average indicators.

chart

Author: Dmitri Migunov

Hello Dmitri! 

I have a problem with this indicator. The point - or yellow dots - is too far away from the candle and if I use the zoom I not see clear that at which candle  generated for the point. The pop up alarm also is not working properly. And what time frame you recommend, any?

Thanks in advance! 

Zsuzsanna Agnes Meszaros:

Hello Dmitri! 

I have a problem with this indicator. The point - or yellow dots - is too far away from the candle and if I use the zoom I not see clear that at which candle  generated for the point. The pop up alarm also is not working properly. And what time frame you recommend, any?

Thanks in advance! 

Hello! I will correct soon. Thanks for these instructions

Dmitri Migunov:
Hello! I will correct soon. Thanks for these instructions

Hi, please What time frame is best for this system¿

Thanks! 

jacobokey12:

Hi, please What time frame is best for this system¿

Thanks! 

Hi, sorry for waiting.

This just indicator. It works with any time frame. I use parameters by default.

Zsuzsanna Agnes Meszaros:

Hello Dmitri! 

Thanks in advance! 

15 perces charton használom, igaz egy régebbi verziót de tökéletes.

Hello Dmitri

I saw a yellow dot in the top and bottom of the candle, it apear after the candle finished, or when the candle reached that price. 

Thanks.

Any chance to port this to mt5 ?