Indicators: PricePosition

PricePosition:

PricePosition indicator provides the position of price in the point of angle when the price rises above (BUY) or falls below the angle section line (SELL).

usdjpy-d1-fxopen-investments-inc.png

Author: Roberto Jacobs

Hello Roberto,

I tried your Priceposition indicator.  It is good for Binary options trading. Please could you improve this indicator and add there feasibility  of setting two parameters?

There absent options setting for Alert = True or False  and setting of value signals on OHLC or Close price.

When I use this indicator on M1,M5 timeframe so then signals often change during drawing candle.

It would be good also if on the line, where is the signal display some color dot.

Thanks.  Matio

Matio Lesank:

Hello Roberto,

I tried your Priceposition indicator.  It is good for Binary options trading. Please could you improve this indicator and add there feasibility  of setting two parameters?

There absent options setting for Alert = True or False  and setting of value signals on OHLC or Close price.

When I use this indicator on M1,M5 timeframe so then signals often change during drawing candle.

It would be good also if on the line, where is the signal display some color dot.

Thanks.  Matio

This PricePosition indicator is only a basic idea, if you want something more special than this indicator, you may modify and edit according to your wishes.

Thanks.

Roberto Jacobs:

This PricePosition indicator is only a basic idea, if you want something more special than this indicator, you may modify and edit according to your wishes.

Thanks.

Yes I know but I am only little trader and I don’t know  programming code mql4. But it is good indicator.

the indicator is great and i want that to convert to EA that open automaticaly buy position by the signal and to close by sell signal and i can not do it can you maybe help me .