Withdrawing money from your MQL5 account

I accidentally put too much money into my account to pay a programmer for an EA they made me recently in the MQL5 Freelance section.

The job is finished and the programmer has been paid in full, but I now cannot see how I withdraw the excess amount of $120.60 I have in my account.

Anyone know how I can get my money back as the only 'withdraw funds' option I can see is for programmers who have earned money here?

Contact service desk and explain the reason to have it unlocked so you can withdraw. By default what you deposit, cannot be withdrawn. 

if not possible only way to use for another freelance programmer fee or purchase the products or signals...

i want to sell my signal. But hold by unregistered as seller how to unlock.. :/ :? 

Embun Burhanudin:
i want to sell my signal. But hold by unregistered as seller how to unlock.. :/ :? 

Register as a seller.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/591

How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Do you want to offer your trading signals and make profit? Register on MQL5.com website as a Seller and specify your trading account to offer your signals to traders.

Sherif Hasan:
if not possible only way to use for another freelance programmer fee or purchase the products or signals...

Obviously it is possible, but MQL5 have decided to not offer that option.

What if I had accidentally deposited $10,000 into my account?

'Sorry, you have to buy $10,000 worth of our products & services' simply isn't good enough. 

There must be a way to withdraw it.

Withholding funds from the rightful owner? Isn't that called stealing?

Tim:
Contact service desk and explain the reason to have it unlocked so you can withdraw. By default what you deposit, cannot be withdrawn. 

It is unlocked, but I can't withdraw my own money.

This is theft, pure & simple. 

24 hours later, but no reply from Support.

hahaha no one gives a ****.

Just don't accidentally put extra funds in your MQL5 account is my advice.

I hope this helps someone else from being ripped off. 

noxskuses:

It is unlocked, but I can't withdraw my own money.

This is theft, pure & simple. 

24 hours later, but no reply from Support.

You should wait for reply of Support. It took some days for reply in some cases (and they only can help in this situation).

noxskuses:

Withholding funds from the rightful owner? Isn't that called stealing?

For all we know, you could be a money launderer, trying to wash your dirty money.

Marco vd Heijden:

Register as a seller.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/591