How long does Arbitration normally take to complete? - page 2

Hello 
Mql5 Community.

One of my customers dont want to pay my salary because he found i am from Iran. and he dont want work with Irainians... i did hard work at least 20 days.

I have request if moderator see my messages decide about these projects.

Thanks

Is this a freelance job?

The money should be locked on the customer's account so you can request arbitration if he refuses to complete.

Keith Watford:

Is this a freelance job?

The money should be locked on the customer's account so you can request arbitration if he refuses to complete.

yes... its freelance job. and customer made arbitration i wrote my request too. and i am waiting for moderator response.

Keith Watford:

Is this a freelance job?

Thanks for response and help me.

Hamed Dehghani:
yes... its freelance job. and customer made arbitration i wrote my request too. and i am waiting for moderator response.

I don't see how you being Iranian would be any reason for the developer to request arbitration. That cannot be the reason cited surely?

Keith Watford:

I don't see how you being Iranian would be any reason for the developer to request arbitration. That cannot be the reason cited surely?

Yes... nationality cant be the reason of arbitration or cancle jobs. but this customer want to cancle the job because he dont like to work with Irainian... and he said it when our job done.
He satisfy about my work. just he say i cant pay you because of your natinality!!
He is from America.

Any way i am waiting for moderator response.
If any moderator see my message please check arbitration on this job.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/87184.

Thanks

Unfortunately we are unable to help you here as we forum moderators have nothing to do with the freelance section.

Hopefully arbitration will be able to sort it out, but from other posts it seems that it is not working too well at the moment.

Keith Watford:

Unfortunately we are unable to help you here as we forum moderators have nothing to do with the freelance section.

Hopefully arbitration will be able to sort it out, but from other posts it seems that it is not working too well at the moment.

Thanks
I ll wait in project page to recieve freelancer moderator response there.

Please help me ... i am waiting for moderator or customer response on one of my jobs.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/79436

Freelance service at MQL5.com: I am Looking for someone who can create the PSAR following EA (details inside)
Freelance service at MQL5.com: I am Looking for someone who can create the PSAR following EA (details inside)
  • www.mql5.com
:    PSAR Dot ABOVE THE CANDLE  OPEN ORDER NEXT  OPEN PRICE PROFIT /LOSS :RUNING PROFIT /LOSS : TODAY  PROFIT /LOSS :  OVER ALL  LOCAL TIME  : SERVER TIME: LOT TYPE : AUTO/FIX LOT AMOUNT: 100   // IF U SELECT AUTO LOT AND 100 USD 0.01 MICRO LOT INCRESS MY ACCOUNT IS 300 MY LOT OPEN IN 0.03 TP (TAKE PROFIT) :5//   0=DISABLE .   TRUE /FALSE (0...