MT5 intallation on a new windows 10 computer won't work

I did an installation of Metatrader 5 on a new computer with windows 10. The Installation completed successfully but when I load the program, it opens but hangs immediately and does not work. Searched the forum and google and couldn't find anyone with the same situation as mine. Could someone help me please?

I just hope someone will help ... so it is just two threads about Windows 10 related to metatrader for example:

Windows 10 upgrade : what you should know !

Windows 10

can you check the application log (EVENTVWR) then look for error APPLICATION.HANG and see if there is any details about the error or even error code.

Thank you guys. I just run the application on the windows compatibility mode and the mt5 terminal works well.

Hi everyone I bought Flagship Asus Vivobook Flip 12 11.6" 2-in-1 HD Touchscreen Business Laptop/tablet w/ Asus Stylus Pen Intel N3350 Up to 2.4 GHz 4 GB RAM 64 GB Emmc device. When I downloaded setup.exe file for Meta Trader5 platform, I tried to open it, but windows won't allow it. Basicaly it wonts me to get it from market store, which it didn't have the platform app. Can you please help me ?

It runs on windows 10 s

MT5 intallation on a new windows 10 computer won't work

1. how to solve the problem and when