Meta Trader 5 not live

I recently took a break from trading and went back onto mt5 for the first time in about 2 months. My graphs are not up to date and are only showing me from the 20th of may back on all currency's. Do i have to update anything to get it back to live trading or link it back to iq options? 

You can right mouse click on 'Account' in Navigator (in MT5 on the left), select 'Open an Account', and small window will be opened with the trading servers so you can select MetaQuotes-Demo to open demo account (by clicking 'Next' on this small window).

After that - MT5 may be updated ... and MT5 will work in normal way with the charts/data etc.

if you have internet connections for example ... if you do not have internet so sorry ... MT5 works with internet only.

Sergey Golubev:

You can right mouse click on 'Account' in Navigator (in MT5 on the left), select 'Open an Account', small window will be opened and the trading servers so you can select MetaQuotes-Demo to open demo account (by clicking 'Next' on this small window).

After that - MT5 may be updated ... and MT5 will work in normal way with the charts/data etc.

Thanks you very much, worked perfectly!