Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 9

Only the real accounts can be paid signals?

Ionut Alin Picu :

Yes, Demo accounts are free and can not be signed by actual accounts.

Subscriptions Demo = Demo. Real = real.

when creating signals login and pasword can be entered? whether the one with which we enter MQ5 or some drugi.Prvi my reluctant and others do not?

Greeting

i try to create a demo signal but its say its disconnected, am i have to wait or what???

Hello,

I want to be soon a signal provider.

Is backtest valid for history?

or : 

How long should be the minimum history of trades to begin to sell signals?

Can the history of trades be on demo account?

How can I receive a % of the trades from clients?  

Many thanks 

Hello,

I have developed a new strategy which I have been using for three months, while my account age is 45 months. Is there any possibility that my account history is shown from three months ago? Or all the history will be shown?

Thanks,

ebrahimsaleh:

Hello,

I have developed a new strategy which I have been using for three months, while my account age is 45 months. Is there any possibility that my account history is shown from three months ago? Or all the history will be shown?

Thanks,

Total account history is imported

Hello, 

How many EA's can I use on one account for signal providing?

Kind regards

Tom 

Tom:

Hello, 

How many EA's can I use on one account for signal providing?

Kind regards

Tom 

Sir,

I have live account with Global Clearing Group.

My account details are as:

Account number: 6770

Invest or Password: hK6KpIr

Server name & IP: GCG-Server               74.84.136.122:443

Sir I am doing trading in this account and wish to attach as signal provider in mql forum. But I am unable to attach  this account as the above server is not available in your list.

So may kindly add this server in your list so that I can start my signal service.

many thanks.