Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 18

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you change it to anything below 1:500 or leave it at 1:500 it will be valid for subscription, if you change it to 1:1000 or 1:2000 it will not.

Thank you for reply. How about the trading history? Will it keep the entire trading history since I started trading? Or it will start from the moment I dropped the leverage to 500? 

1000000458 Badilla:

Thank you for reply. How about the trading history? Will it keep the entire trading history since I started trading? Or it will start from the moment I dropped the leverage to 500? 

The trading history will be left as it is, it will be the entire history of your account since inception.

Good afternoon. As a signal provider, do I need to be logged in to mql5.com to get my signal copied to subscribers? Or just trade with MT4 platform as normal and it will be copied automatically to subscribers? Thanks in advance for your help.

FERNANDO IGNACIO:

Good afternoon. As a signal provider, do I need to be logged in to mql5.com to get my signal copied to subscribers? Or just trade with MT4 platform as normal and it will be copied automatically to subscribers? Thanks in advance for your help.

No, if you follow the instructions below, you can copy a MQL5 signal 24/7 without your computer or any other website on.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

when u signal provider approved?? cause my situation same with other. cannot receive code
FERNANDO IGNACIO:

Good afternoon,

If you provide signal here, are you allowed to provide the same signal to other websites outside of mql5. Sorry it this has been asked before, I couldn't find the discussions. 

Thanks in advance.

FERNANDO IGNACIO:

Good afternoon,

If you provide signal here, are you allowed to provide the same signal to other websites outside of mql5. Sorry it this has been asked before, I couldn't find the discussions. 

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, you can.

Many thanks Eleni.

I would like to know if it is possible, when you become a signal supplier, to put a departure date on the MT4 trades history. Since before a certain date on that mt4 I tried various systems that have not had positive results and instead the system of which I would like to give the signals, starts only from a specific date. Thanks

1218384201:
I would like to know if it is possible, when you become a signal supplier, to put a departure date on the MT4 trades history. Since before a certain date on that mt4 I tried various systems that have not had positive results and instead the system of which I would like to give the signals, starts only from a specific date. Thanks

No, you can't, when you publish your account as a signal, all trading history is loaded and is visible in the Trading History tab.