MT4 Multiple Currencies

Hi,

Please could someone confirm it is OK to run multiple charts of different currencies in a single MT4 instance with out risk of trades being rejected because they were executed at the same time. Has this been fixed now or do I need to run multiple instances of MT4?

Thanks 

PS. Apologies for posting on MQL5 - I tried creating a forum login for MQL4 and it says my email is already in use..

Who said there is a problem of executing multiple currencies on MT4 at the same time?

Your EA could has delay time between each order execution !!!.

Osama Shaban:

Who said there is a problem of executing multiple currencies on MT4 at the same time?

Your EA could has delay time between each order execution !!!.

Hi Osama, I think it relates to TradeContextBusy error. Do i need to use IsTradeContextBusy / IsTradeAllowed ? Am hoping they have sorted this problem now so I don't have to manually manage the executions.

cs0amc:

Hi Osama, I think it relates to TradeContextBusy error. Do i need to use IsTradeContextBusy / IsTradeAllowed ? Am hoping they have sorted this problem now so I don't have to manually manage the executions.

To my answer my own question it seems to have been fixed looking at the last post of this thread it states the MT4 can now send at least 8/16 orders simultaneously.

https://forum.mql4.com/27907

Thanks 

Help ..Proper use of IsTradeContextBusy() (BR) - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com