Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 59

another question is how to do the same than signals, or to copy automatically the orders of the signal ?

here is the faq I read but I dont understand it:

In what cases subscription can be canceled automatically?

To correctly copy trades from Provider's account to Subscriber's account at least the same trading symbols are required. When you subscribe to a signal, the client terminal checks if symbols on both accounts match, i.e. if Subscriber has all the symbols used by Provider to trade and open positions. Only if this check is passed, the client terminal will allow you to copy trades. 

open position ? symbols ? client terminal ? copy trade how ? what is it ? 

hi

can anyone recommend me some traders with consecutive hits on profits?...i follow some but still tend to still loose...need help:(...anyone?

cheers

aathiff:

hi

can anyone recommend me some traders with consecutive hits on profits?...i follow some but still tend to still loose...need help:(...anyone?

cheers

HI;

READ this topic from first page to end.

BRAINWASHING SYSTEM

jonano:
angevoyageur, what EA do you use and how much do you earn per month ? This answer would exite me.
!?

it's just a question like that, to help me to earn money, I wondered what kind of EA he is using because I am septic about earning money from EA.. and I search info and tips. and I wonder how much someone can earn per month using the same tools.

When will the gold/XAUUSD problem be solved? i was disconnected from the provider when he started trading gold, this is a major problem

systa:
When will the gold/XAUUSD problem be solved? i was disconnected from the provider when he started trading gold, this is a major problem
There is no point to ask for that here again. Do you write to ServiceDesk ?
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

cono1977:
The signal that I, the undersigned free, is now no longer available.
Check and see that it is under test, yesterday was free
What does it mean? Metaquotes makes these jokes?
I have now closed, a loss of a little, but do not do this.
who knows why?
thanks bye.

For risk test: Sharpe Ratio 1 or above. lower equity and balance, draw down percentage, higher profitable trades percentage verses, than loss trades percentage ,ect.

----------The signal that I, the undersigned free, is now no longer available.
Check and see that it is under test, yesterday was free
What does it mean? Metaquotes makes these jokes?
I have now closed, a loss of a little, but do not do this.
who knows why?

thanks bye.----------------

Ask service desk about this at.. your profile,/service desk link on left.

Hi.. my broker only use regular lot and only use integer lot (i.e 1 lot, 2 lot, ...) , and there's no way to do 1.2 lot or 2.5 lot.

How can i set this to follow a signal provider with same broker ?

Hi everyone

My problem is " I can not add Review to  signal ( I am subscribed with) . I don have the botton  +Add Reviews

Users are adding Reviews coz I cabn see and read it  

My browser is IE 10 , I tried with Chrome but  have same problem with this signal  while I have no problem with other signal an

Regards