Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 26

4evermaat:
I hope metaquotes considers removing the leverage restriction, and allow copiers to trade with whaever leverage they wish.
I have a feeling that you know exactly where to request that ;D

I am now with MBTrading and want to subscribe a signal. But when I done it, the log said:

different specification of symbol EURNZD., signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10

Any solutions?

Many thanks!

David

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

hxsandhx:

I am now with MBTrading and want to subscribe a signal. But when I done it, the log said:

different specification of symbol EURNZD., signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10

Any solutions?

Many thanks!

David

It mean your signal provider use broker that offer 0.001 lot as minimum lot but your broker only offer 0.1 lot as minimum lot. It is not really a problem, except that your MT won't open a position below 0.1 lot. To solve this, if you could, use the same broker as signal provider (recommended), or set higher value on "Use no more than ... % of deposit (95 % maximum)" or deposit more money into your account (both are slightly not recommended )

phi.nuts:
It mean your signal provider use broker that offer 0.001 lot as minimum lot but your broker only offer 0.1 lot as minimum lot. It is not really a problem, except that your MT won't open a position below 0.1 lot. To solve this, if you could, use the same broker as signal provider (recommended), or set higher value on "Use no more than ... % of deposit (95 % maximum)" or deposit more money into your account (both are slightly not recommended )

Thank you phi. It is not too convinient to open another account on the provider's broker. Actually I have another account with Gain Capital, on which server all symbols have "pro" suffix. I've been search all the replies in this topic, I have not found the solution yet. Is there any update from MQ on this suffix issue recently?

Hello,

A few questions if I might:

1. This website should have a centralized help where the basic things should be explained, yesterday I searched 2 hours to find out what is the value of 1 credit (I know now 1 credit = 1 USD)...this is more like a remark from a new user not really a question, your site is very user unfriendly from this point of view

2 Considering the above and the fact I do not have time to search a few hours something that should be explained nice and obvious for any new user, I understood (correct me if I`m wrong) that you do not allow strategies with margins larger than 1% to be commercialized (set as signals or more correctly said have subscribers). I have a real account with 0.5% (1:200) margin this applies to real accounts also and it means my account is not eligible? Isn`t this silly?

3. Is there any way for the signal provider to have to option to no show the trades? I don't mean the statistics, but the trades history as  it develops, I am not disposed to make my strategy completely open to anyone to study it. When you people designed this thing which can be very useful for someone with not enough capital you did not think there is the possibility signal providers would not want to open like that? I mean I can trade futures with this and possible make millions however for the moment I lack like 50K to start and I am looking for alternatives but besides PAMM accounts offered by Alpari you all signal websites treat this as a herd thing where everyone can win while the reality is that there are very few winners in this business and none of them would just publish his way to make money in a newspaper to be object of study and copy for anyone interested, unless he is really gambling and not certain of what he does, heck I would publish here some demo systems also your way but under no circumstance my real trading account unless someone pays me very well for that and makes it worth

I had a few more but since I dont think my questions and remarks would have any resonance, I just give up. You people that designed this should just think about what I said above, there are traders in the world that might need investors and this MQL5 community might be very interesting but just make it a little bit serious, like real accounts only, a few more options regarding the volume and so on so forth. has almost everything except the idiots at count pips as performance instead of % of gain which is funny and makes not worth for professional traders I count money not pips and pips does not equal money if you know what money management is 

...just ignore me I`m out of here, I`ll be back like in 1 year to see if you people at MQL5 decided that this should be a serious investors and managers option or you just let it be a joke for amateurs

I know it's frustrating blackx79.  However everything you need to know is on the Signals page.  Click Signals on the banner.  Look for Rules on the left navigator.  The definition of "credit" is explained in a link in the rules I. General 2.

Mike

2. There is/was a problem with fake real accounts and with all that margins it's incredibly hard to determine growth. 1:100 is like fx industry standard, so it's just easer to decide from all signals providers.

3. Your own broker can see your history too. Think about that. Any strategy which is possible to understandable via history is flawed.

" I can trade futures with this and possible make millions however for the moment I lack like 50K to start" Really? How can you plan to make millions if you can't get to 50k by just trading say 1k account?

Sure, I don't know your strategy yearly returns. But think about that 50k. Ok you got it. Now you need to jump from 50k to 2m(you sad millions- at least two then :D ), thats 40 fold. Can your strategy do that in your lifetime? If yes, than just start with 1250 and do it 40fold you will get your desired 50k.

Or just mortgage your home and start biz entity. For me 1:200 is silly for large accounts.

"...just ignore me I`m out of here"

If you read this in 2014, YOU are quitter, and they are loosers!

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

CeleronS:

2. There is/was a problem with fake real accounts and with all that margins it's incredibly hard to determine growth. 1:100 is like fx industry standard, so it's just easer to decide from all signals providers.

3. Your own broker can see your history too. Think about that. Any strategy which is possible to understandable via history is flawed.

" I can trade futures with this and possible make millions however for the moment I lack like 50K to start" Really? How can you plan to make millions if you can't get to 50k by just trading say 1k account?

Sure, I don't know your strategy yearly returns. But think about that 50k. Ok you got it. Now you need to jump from 50k to 2m(you sad millions- at least two then :D ), thats 40 fold. Can your strategy do that in your lifetime? If yes, than just start with 1250 and do it 40fold you will get your desired 50k.

Or just mortgage your home and start biz entity. For me 1:200 is silly for large accounts.

"...just ignore me I`m out of here"

If you read this in 2014, YOU are quitter, and they are loosers!

CeleronS you might have a point somewhere but you want to make 50K out of 1K...how long it would take in your opinion? Let me guess - 1 year or 2 years :)))...Well good luck gambling then, true it is possible with forex however I would be very satisfied if I could make 3K in a year out of 1K (I mean 300% return/year sounds astonishing for me I would be satisfied with 150%/year and still I will make my 50K in about...well...5 years and a few months) however I`m just an average trader - lol you think a trader with a 150% return/year is average? :))))

this with the broker seeing my history...well I`m paranoiac you might be right here however I think there are no free lunches in this world so when someone is willing to share everything you might wanna ask yourself why does he do it and when someone wants to hide something it might just have a reason

Oh and another point my account is way more than 1K but I need to trade this money not gamble this money.

True 1:200 is silly it was an option I chosen when I opened the account, not really need it but now its there :D so kill me

Ops ,sorry you miss understood me.

I meant if you want to make millions out of 50k, there gonna be hellowa  jumps to make. Therefore you will be in same hole with 50k as you are say with 1k now.

As for returns I would be crazy happy If could get asset yielding 10% annually without any risk at all. even without leverage I could beat inflation. But with leverage it just got mental. ;)

On forex there is crazy leverage so I kinda need to get 100% annual return to feel safe.

btw: Sorry for being so harsh, I did wirte text only after finishing i noticed that you mentioned  that you are getting out of here. :D

Good luck with long therm investments!

CeleronS:

Ops ,sorry you miss understood me.

I meant if you want to make millions out of 50k, there gonna be hellowa  jumps to make. Therefore you will be in same hole with 50k as you are say with 1k now.

As for returns I would be crazy happy If could get asset yielding 10% annually without any risk at all. even without leverage I could beat inflation. But with leverage it just got mental. ;)

On forex there is crazy leverage so I kinda need to get 100% annual return to feel safe.

btw: Sorry for being so harsh, I did wirte text only after finishing i noticed that you mentioned  that you are getting out of here. :D

Good luck with long therm investments!

You were not harsh dude :))), just funny but looking at your strategies I understand you ;), $25 for that is a fair amount