Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 9

phi.nuts, are we going to have a Forum Section just for Signals?

fxyekim:

phi.nuts, are we going to have a Forum Section just for Signals?

I understood that signal will be hot conversation. That's why I create this topic to help both subscriber and provider.

I will ask about that (again) to admin, but probably not, forum is dedicated for any non commercial section, but don't worry, I have something in mind that may help both subscriber and provider ;). 

@phi.nuts Why in my signal provider TradePolonica appears trades but in my account don't?

ovidiubenone:
@phi.nuts Why in my signal provider TradePolonica appears trades but in my account don't?

Yep, there are some report from other user about that :(.

What the log in your MT4 say ?

phi.nuts:

Yep, there are some report from other user about that :(.

What the log in your MT4 say ?

Nothing unusualy. I can trade in that account I just do not recieved nothing as a trade from the signal provider

ovidiubenone:
Nothing unusualy. I can trade in that account I just do not recieved nothing as a trade from the signal provider
Try again with demo with other signal provider, just to test and read what the log say.

I am still having the contract suffix problem....signal does not recognize my brokers suffixes and says "XAUUSD symbol not found....subscription disabled"  it is really, really, irritating....and why isn't there an option to select your own lot size?  This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

signals are not working on my MT4

look at the email I sent to my broker:

Have one window in plataform MT4 having MQL5 comunity.

In this site www.MQL5.com i have one account and I am subscribe signs (Free).

I signed this signals, and the instructor of the site told me to put my logim and password

in window(community) in MT4 to receive a copy of the signs in my account( Account InstaForex: 5008752).

I put everything (all settings) correctly, but the signs are not appearing on my MT4. The moderator and

instructor site told me to contact my broker (Insta Forex) to ask you if I need to put some other setting so

that these signals are copied in my MT4?

CAN YOU HELPE-ME MODERATOR??

CAN YOU HELPE-ME MODERATOR 1073 ??

d4amenace:

I am still having the contract suffix problem....signal does not recognize my brokers suffixes and says "XAUUSD symbol not found....subscription disabled"  it is really, really, irritating....and why isn't there an option to select your own lot size?  This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

1. There's nothing I can do about signal copy on prefix suffix  symbol. Though you may want to write to Service Desk and/or use the same broker as signal provider, at least try it on demo see if it is working :(

2. About fix lot : you can also make a suggestion to Service Desk as well.

Sorry about that.