forex day trader - page 3

thanks all,for sharing your views and suggestions.

I personally appreciate that,and looking for more,may this forum help new traders.

I know trade differently now,i don't run after indicators now,rather my trading is all now focus about economic indicators,central banks and options/order levels.

so,now it doesn't matter how many trades I am putting,i put trades only when there is goint to be some movement.

now I don't target pips,it all depend on the nature of economic indicator coming out,and then set my limits. 

Are you tired of learning tons of theory on trading FX and stocks?
Do you want to learn how to analyse market easily and fast?
Do you want to consistently profit from the market?

If you answered YES it's time to:

Realize that 80% success is not about strategy
Learn only necessary techniques of trading
Discover unique tool to catch market opportunities on any stocks, FX pairs, commodities and futures
Spend less time to find good trades on any time frames
Test out our methodology FREE of charge! Add our indicator at TradingView.com and unsubscribe for refund if you don't like it.
Now technical analysis made easy thanks to our best in class indicator. Dowload our FREE ebook to get FULL guide at http://www.synergytrading.net and start trading Profitably by subscribing NOW!

anurag bhargava:

I want to be a day trader,bit confused as how many pips should I target as day trader.

how many trades should are sufficient in a day.

how many pips should I target in a trade.

can anybody help me with these questions.

what my idea is :(I pick up every trade where I see an opportunity,someehere around 10-15 trades a day,and in each trade I m targeting 150 pips,watching out 32 different pairs

am I putting too much pressure on my trades,or asking too much out of my trades as a day trader). 

Dear

If you focus on daily pips then you will start loosing your real money on daily basis. The best way is to focus at least on weekly basis. This is the best way to trade and profit. If you provide me your mail I can send you some accurate signals by which you can earn 100-150 pips per week. Avoid extra trading just for the sake of trade..Sincerely

Is there anyone interested in day trading. I have a best manual strategy. If any one wants to earn without loosing the money, Contact me on edcucare.pk@gmail.com

Muhammad Waseem Zafar:

Dear

If you focus on daily pips then you will start loosing your real money on daily basis. The best way is to focus at least on weekly basis. This is the best way to trade and profit. If you provide me your mail I can send you some accurate signals by which you can earn 100-150 pips per week. Avoid extra trading just for the sake of trade..Sincerely

Also Don,t waste your money by Robots or so called signal provider.

I think a very important part of learning to be a successful trader is being aware that there are sharks out to scam you out of your money. Most likely someone trying to sell you something (trading strategy, robot, trade signals from someone who is not even a signal provider on MQL5) We call them IB's. they want you to sign up with their broker so they can make a commission. They don't care if you lose all your money. Be wary of things like that. I am only telling you this because I don't want you to fall in those traps. 

Thomas Lawson:
I think a very important part of learning to be a successful trader is being aware that there are sharks out to scam you out of your money. Most likely someone trying to sell you something (trading strategy, robot, trade signals from someone who is not even a signal provider on MQL5) We call them IB's. they want you to sign up with their broker so they can make a commission. They don't care if you lose all your money. Be wary of things like that. I am only telling you this because I don't want you to fall in those traps. 
very true.