Indicators: All Pivot Points - page 6

Hi,

the indicator on monthly setup with H1 time frame has a problem and doesn't show the pivot line completely and just place and dot.

please find attached the screenshot as below:

Files:
pivot.jpg  327 kb

9B89BEDF:

Hi,

the indicator on monthly setup with H1 time frame has a problem and doesn't show the pivot line completely and just place and dot.

Hi,

I'll fix this issue soon. Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Hossein

9B89BEDF:

Hi,

thanks for the indicator.

would you please add shift hours option for the indicator so we can use on different server with same output?

for example shift hours = 2 or -2 so we can change start calculate time.

your all_pivot_points indicator is very useful  and complete but if you can add this feature it will be more usable.

please find attached one pivot indicator that use shift hours. ( but that's not full feature like yours)

I'll consider this feature for the next update.

Regards,

Hossein

9B89BEDF:

Hi,

It's fixed. New version(v1.9) published.

Hossein Nouri:

It's fixed. New version(v1.9) published.

thanks . it works fine now.

do you have any idea when we can have updated version with shift hours?

regards

9B89BEDF:

thanks . it works fine now.

do you have any idea when we can have updated version with shift hours?

regards

Probably in a few weeks if I decide to add it to the Indicator.

Regards,

Hossein

Hi,

Thanks for the pivot indicator, it is very useful.

However the function includesundays=false doesnt work at all, can this be fixed please?

Thanks and regards,

Jeremy

Jeremia Kurniawan:

Hi,

Thanks for the pivot indicator, it is very useful.

However the function includesundays=false doesnt work at all, can this be fixed please?

Thanks and regards,

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your feedback. Can you please send me some examples of "Include Sundays" not working?

Also, please make sure you're using the latest version of the indicator.

Regards,

Hossein

@Hossein Nouri
Hi,
First all of thanks for the excellent tool. I got a few more questions as well as a request. 

For m5, I found all pivot point time frame 4 hours is pretty good. For daily, time frame is weekly. Please confirm whether I using it correctly or not. ( For the pivot line. ( calculation mode: classic)

2ndly, please share the tool for the MT5 terminal. Just because all pivot points, I got to use mt4. 

Furthermore, I have been using all pivot point version 1.4, where to get the latest version. 

That's all. 
Thanks more in advance. 

michael2k1:

@Hossein Nouri
Hi,
First all of thanks for the excellent tool. I got a few more questions as well as a request. 

For m5, I found all pivot point time frame 4 hours is pretty good. For daily, time frame is weekly. Please confirm whether I using it correctly or not. ( For the pivot line. ( calculation mode: classic)

2ndly, please share the tool for the MT5 terminal. Just because all pivot points, I got to use mt4. 

Furthermore, I have been using all pivot point version 1.4, where to get the latest version. 

That's all. 
Thanks more in advance. 

Hi Michael,

No problem. Glad you like it.

- Not sure follow what you mean by using it correctly but whatever settings that you think is helping you with trading is correct.

- MT5 version is in progress, it will be out in a few feeks.

- You can always get the latest version which now is 1.9 from the link below.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15777

Regards,

Hossein

All Pivot Points
All Pivot Points
  • www.mql5.com
An indicator for drawing all important Pivot Points including: "Classic", "Camarilla", "Woodie", "Floor", "Fibonacci", "Fibonacci_Retracement".