Say & Ask anything/everything - page 15

Geeez, nobody is using mql5 cloud anymore.  Sub 1k passes daily for last days. :(
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

CeleronS:
Geeez, nobody is using mql5 cloud anymore.  Sub 1k passes daily for last days. :(
What d'you think ?. I guess it's still related to what alexvd say in here Anyone else having issues with using cloud agents for back-testing? 

I better write here than somewhere else, because this is just what I heard of, so it's a little bit unofficial.

I heard from Service Desk that MetaQuotes plans to create new section in forum for markets and perhaps also for MQL5 signal, so that we can discuss products/signals in Market and/or MQL5 Signal right from our forum.

So, if you are a market or signal seller, prepare yourself - not just prepare to promote your product but also - to answer questions correctly, because if it's misleading, you may end up in trouble.  

I don't know when they going to implement this, coz that's all I know right now, all you have to do is wait for the announcement when they are ready, right now, MetaQuotes is a little busy with updating both MT4 and MT5.  

How to Post a Product in the Market
How to Post a Product in the Market
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Publish your interesting applications in the Market, and they will be immediately available to all traders who use MetaTrader 5 worldwide. The Market is a great opportunity to earn, with an immediate transfer to the account and convenient statistics to help you analyze purchases and downloads of demo versions of your products. All MQL5 programs in the Market are automatically encrypted for a specific buyer, allowing up to three activations, and do not require additional protection from your side.

I like that and i'm looking forward its its implementation.

I feel need to some features, like:

1. 1 week demo version for any signal with price.

2. Possibility to limit credit usage for cloud. It might help to get mql5 cloud more popular, because of extra safety/trust factor.

3. More ways to filter signals: something with longevity + drowdown. Or maybe Positive pips, cuz it's not fear see big returns with aggressive money management that going always with idea "all or nothing".

• cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

phi.nuts:

Yes, AFAIK this is how it works :

1. User can create, edit and/or delete a topic, if the topic has less than 3 comments and all those comment belong to the same user who create the topic.

2. User can edit his own comment if the comment is not longer than 3 days old. 

3. Moderator can edit and delete topics and comments. 

If user can no longer edit or delete comments or topic, ask for help to moderator, admin or even service desk.

If I start a discussion, that it gets interesting. Then I want to edit the first post to add important information, interesting links, etc ... Can I ask a moderator to give me permission to do so? If so is it better to contact in private?

angevoyageur:
If I start a discussion, that it gets interesting. Then I want to edit the first post to add important information, interesting links, etc ... Can I ask a moderator to give me permission to do so? If so is it better to contact in private?
Moderators can't change users rights,  I doubt even Admin can do that. This Forum,  I think,  is proprietary,  and doesn't have some standard functionality that would be found in the likes of vBulletin or SMF, etc.  for example we cannot move a post from a thread to another,  we cannot merge threads, etc.

RaptorUK:
Moderators can't change users rights,  I doubt even Admin can do that. This Forum,  I think,  is proprietary,  and doesn't have some standard functionality that would be found in the likes of vBulletin or SMF, etc.  for example we cannot move a post from a thread to another,  we cannot merge threads, etc.

Ok, thank you, I try a request to Service Desk.

Edit : Done.

phi.nuts:

I better write here than somewhere else, because this is just what I heard of, so it's a little bit unofficial.

I heard from Service Desk that MetaQuotes plans to create new section in forum for markets and perhaps also for MQL5 signal, so that we can discuss products/signals in Market and/or MQL5 Signal right from our forum.

So, if you are a market or signal seller, prepare yourself - not just prepare to promote your product but also - to answer questions correctly, because if it's misleading, you may end up in trouble.  

I don't know when they going to implement this, coz that's all I know right now, all you have to do is wait for the announcement when they are ready, right now, MetaQuotes is a little busy with updating both MT4 and MT5.  

This would be an excellent idea,I think if implemented should contain a list soleley to the provider of the product, so each provider can be targeted, if not and it was like a "forum" where any discussion can take place about any product then discussions will be lost, yes have a general portion, but have the products listed and we can drop in on any conversation about the product

angevoyageur:

Yes, if it is less than three days, moderator can still change that. Better ask moderator by PM for assistance and just tell the final comment that you'd like to appear.

If more than three days, then only admin can do that, either through Service Desk or moderators asking the admins.