Say & Ask anything/everything - page 20

hari198:

Please don't SHOUT to us if you hope an answer.

Hi, I have two active subscribers on my Signal. I checked this issue with them . this issue can be verified on operation tab on payment window. but according to the Signal page only one subscriber is following my signal and the second subscriber and relevant fund was not shown in my signal.

Aidin Hasanoghli:
Hi, I have two active subscribers on my Signal. I checked this issue with them . this issue can be verified on operation tab on payment window. but according to the Signal page only one subscriber is following my signal and the second subscriber and relevant fund was not shown in my signal.

I am one of the subscribers to this signal, I renewed my subscribtion, the money was deducted from my account and the orders are copying to my account but due to a bug may be, my fund and subscribtion was not updated on signal provider page.

Babak Rahimi:

I am one of the subscribers to this signal, I renewed my subscribtion, the money was deducted from my account and the orders are copying to my account but due to a bug may be, my fund and subscribtion was not updated on signal provider page.

These details are updated every few hours, not live.

How do I close my account

Antoinetteb: How do I close my account

What account? Your mql5.com account or your broker's account?

My teacher, a Brazilian, always demonstrates market analysis and trades using the MT4 platform.  However, everytime I ask for a download of MT4, regardless of broker, I receive MT5, or MQL5.  These two don't look the same and have different menus.  

Why can't I get MT4?

Shall I just learn to use MT5 and forget about 4?

richfarm:

My teacher, a Brazilian, always demonstrates market analysis and trades using the MT4 platform.  However, everytime I ask for a download of MT4, regardless of broker, I receive MT5, or MQL5.  These two don't look the same and have different menus.  

Why can't I get MT4?

Shall I just learn to use MT5 and forget about 4?

You can download MT4 from the broker (from the broker's website).

MT5  I'm running as Button Automatic place stoploss EA on chart, so cannot run a second EA to close all positions buttom. Is it possable to code a script with button to close all open positions and put it on the chart with the AutostopLoss EA button thanks

i need a developer to develop a code for me on mt5 that draws trendlines connecting the top prices of a year with the top price of the next year and so on for 10 years period as well as the lowest price for the year i.e year 1 top prices a trend line connects to year two top price , then another starts from year two and connects year 3 and so on for 10 years (NOTE ALL TRENDLINES SHOULD BE PROGRAMMED TO RAY RIGHT ) THANK YOU ) also for low price trend line for 10 years look back thank you