what type indicator you usually use on market and real make profitable trades?

• 3% (4)
  • 15% (17)
  • 10% (12)
  • 3% (3)
  • 4% (5)
  • 6% (7)
  • 17% (19)
  • 8% (9)
  • 7% (8)
  • 10% (11)
  • 17% (20)
Total voters: 62

I am missing "None", because none of them is able to generate profits just like that. 

You must do your analysis without using indicators and after you have decided the right direction

then use the indicators only to confirm that you are taking the right decision .

Pivot points

Laurentiu Octavian Niculescu:

You must do your analysis without using indicators and after you have decided the right direction

then use the indicators only to confirm that you are taking the right decision .

I agree with you.

Stochastics 14 3 3 .. once overbought i consider a sell if there is a candlestick toppattern detected.. and vice versa.

resistance and support levels are also taken under consideration...  following trend channels on smaller timeframes determines stay or exit. 

I voted for support and resistanca. Some of my EAs calculating themselves and only for filters, not for trading decisions.

I think,these Indicators work well if used with Fibonacci patterns sensibly,considering other factors also.

I trade on the basis of price using Renko charts and not on the basis of indicators.  I do use some indicators to check on the range (such as B-Band, and Laguerre Moving Averages).  MACD is useful as a continuation indicator after getting into a trade but I never use it as a trigger.  Some examples on my profile page.  I am always interested in chatting about Renko strategies.