Indicators: StochPosition

StochPosition:

StochPosition is an indicator for MetaTrader 4 based on Stochastic Indicator, which shows the position and direction of Stochastic in M5 timeframe up to W1 timeframe.

NZDUSDH1_SP.png

Author: Roberto Jacobs

You did a great job. Can you make the force index edition like this indicator?thanks

thank you roberto ....finally i have find the right tool for stoch  mtf .... you did great job :)

but if you dont mind ...can you add level overbought/oversold..like 20/80(that can be adjust) ...for example 

when signal/main stoch touch level OB 80 ....i want direction arrow to sell ...until the the signal/main stoch touch OS 20....then direction arrow change to buy and vise versa :)

sorry for my english....and i hope you can help me :)

thank for great indicator :)

Hello Roberto

Great job !!! I love this indicator

You can add an alarm only for 3 time frames D1 H4 M5 When the principal is at 80 for sale and 20 for purchase.

I explain:

• If it goes on sale in the time frame only of H4 when stochastics cross the 80 line that sends an alarm to my email and also on the screen.
  • If in D1 it crosses the line of 80 to sell combined in H4, if the H4 crosses the line or passes the line of 80, but it remains for sale.
  • in the case of M5, it would be combined with H4 if it crosses the line of 80 to sell it sends an alarm.
  • or if it is possible that I can modify it manually in the different time frame.
  • All these indications that also works to buy when you cross the line of 20.

Thanks for the help

Waiting answer

Eduin Castellanos

Edwin Castellanos:

Hello Roberto

Great job !!! I love this indicator

You can add an alarm only for 3 time frames D1 H4 M5 When the principal is at 80 for sale and 20 for purchase.

I explain:

• If it goes on sale in the time frame only of H4 when stochastics cross the 80 line that sends an alarm to my email and also on the screen.
  • If in D1 it crosses the line of 80 to sell combined in H4, if the H4 crosses the line or passes the line of 80, but it remains for sale.
  • in the case of M5, it would be combined with H4 if it crosses the line of 80 to sell it sends an alarm.
  • or if it is possible that I can modify it manually in the different time frame.
  • All these indications that also works to buy when you cross the line of 20.

Thanks for the help

Waiting answer

Eduin Castellanos

Hello Edwin Castellanos,

Sorry, your request is the addition of a special function.

I can not make it special for you, maybe you need to make an order on Freelance job.