Load template after Backtest destroy open/close lines in chart

Hi :)

Usually i run visual mode backtests without any indicator, because each indicator makes the backtest slower. I use a lot of indicators. Perhaps 10. If i run the Backtest for half year with all these indicators, it would run 1 hour instead of few seconds.

But after backtest, i need check, if EA has done good work, hence i need the indicators. Of course i have saved all needed indicators in a template. I call my template and begin to check open/close. But when template is loaded, all arrows/ lines in the chart which have had shown open/closes are deleted by loading the template.

Hence i have only possibility to load each of 10 indicators manually, and than make all indicator windows smaller. This takes about 1 minute after each backtest.

My wish is to prevent such work. Is it possible? Can i load template after backtest without destroying open/close lines/arrows? Or is it possible to load the 10 indicators by a script or someting like that?

Thanks a lot :) 

That's an interesting issue, but I am afraid it can only be solved by code. Not by loading indicators by script but saving/restoring the objects on the chart(arrows/ lines).