Trojan horse for terminal.exe

My antivirus Avira on a Tablet Iconia Win 8.1 tells me a Trojan horse of http://www.metatrader5.com/ EXE files and viruses reported for .exe files (terminal.exe, metaeditor.exe and metatester.exe) is TR / Crypt.ZPACK. Gen2
It seems strange and I would like that you analyzed the files.
Thank you
Claudio Gasparini
MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform for Forex Trading
MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform for Forex Trading
  • www.metatrader5.com
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform is designed to provide brokerage services to traders in Forex, CFD, Futures, as well as stock markets. Become a broker and start rendering services to traders on the financial markets.

It was already discussed

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Avira detected virus/trojan on update 871

Simon Gniadkowski, 2014.02.10 18:18

Before you start making public accusations you should check your facts . . .  have you verified this is not a false positive ?
and more here:

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Вопросы от "чайника"

Renat Fatkhullin, 2011.10.10 00:27

The installer has no virus - this is another false alarm on a polymorphic engine protection.

Open the properties of any of our executable file to view digital signatures - they are signed (and hence files unchanged since inception):

And none of you have ever thought to warn those of Avira Company of false positive?

If my antivirus blocks my program, I have certainly not be the one to worry about!
I have sent to the Avira the False positive...

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Обнаружен вирус в метаредакторе

Renat Fatkhullin, 2016.05.04 12:10

Посмотрите цифровую подпись файла, пожалуйста.

Это ложная тревога из-за полиморфного движка защиты наших программ.

My antivirus software(Webroot) identify the install file as a trojan

Any one else have the same problem?