how to speed up slow complete MT5 optimization

Hi

I am looking for ways to speed up optimizations for my MT5 EA's. MQL cloud used up all the $20 I deposited for less that 10% of the optimization test for just one of my EA's.

Are there 3rd party cloud computing cheaper options out there? Would installing extra RAMs etc... be helpful. I have a Lenovo D30 workstation with 64GB rams already

thanks  

contrails:

Hi

I am looking for ways to speed up optimizations for my MT5 EA's. MQL cloud used up all the $20 I deposited for less that 10% of the optimization test for just one of my EA's.

Are there 3rd party cloud computing cheaper options out there? Would installing extra RAMs etc... be helpful. I have a Lenovo D30 workstation with 64GB rams already

thanks  

Setup a local agent farm

contrails:

I suggest to optimize your algorithm and code. You did not disclose any details, so it's not clear why your EA "eats" so many resources. Knowing the reasons, someone of us here could probably help.