Discussion of article "Interview with Matúš German (ATC 2011)"

New article Interview with Matúš German (gery18) (ATC 2011) is published:

On the second day of the Championship the Expert Advisor created by Matúš German (gery18) increased its capital by 2.5 times and took the lead being ahead of all competitors. Matúš himself doubts his Expert Advisor will win, he thinks that luck and high risk were the reasons of such unexpected rise.

Matúš, tell us please about yourself and how you came to trading.

I am from Slovakia, from the little town Bardejov. I am a student at the Technical University of Košice studying economic and informatics. I am interested in trading for about 4 years and I develop Expert Advisors for 2 years already. I came to trading when I was looking for an opportunity to work through the Internet, I knew that it is possible to make money with stocks but I was interested in the possibilities to trade using only technical analysis.

Was it difficult to learn MQL5?

It is difficult, but the possibilities are great, you can do everything in MQL5. In MQL4 you have some limitations and if you want something special, you have to use DLL libraries and I do not like this way.

I work with MQL5 only for a short time, but for programmers it is quite easy to start using MQL5.

Author: Automated-Trading