Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 34

how to know if the signal provider use cents usd account or real standard usd account,

it should have printed usc and usd

but there is signal provider says to me that his signal is cents account, although in his signal is printed usd ie profit : 17292.98 usd

he claimed he is using cents account not standard one

how to know?

pauren:

how to know if the signal provider use cents usd account or real standard usd account,

it should have printed usc and usd

but there is signal provider says to me that his signal is cents account, although in his signal is printed usd ie profit : 17292.98 usd

he claimed he is using cents account not standard one

how to know?

Cent accounts can only be free signals, paid signals are always standard accounts.

wew he lied to me >.<, he said cents account in paid signals, but he said "admin nor right, just proof it yourself, open cents account in fb5"

he said that to me

pauren:

wew he lied to me >.<, he said cents account in paid signals, but he said "admin nor right, just proof it yourself, open cents account in fb5"

he said that to me

That was the case in the past, but not since early 2018.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your signal is enabled for subscriptions.

Hello,

I also have a free signal I am trying to test Dannyamptest. Everything on my signal profile looks like it is up and running except it says "subscription not permitted, subscription will be enabled when trading starts". I have had over 200 trades in that account already.

Found the signal and tried subscribing under a different MT5 terminal with different mql5 account and they subscribe button is greyed out.

If you have any info on what I did incorrectly please let me know.

dannyoh726:

Hello,

I also have a free signal I am trying to test Dannyamptest. Everything on my signal profile looks like it is up and running except it says "subscription not permitted, subscription will be enabled when trading starts". I have had over 200 trades in that account already.

Found the signal and tried subscribing under a different MT5 terminal with different mql5 account and they subscribe button is greyed out.

If you have any info on what I did incorrectly please let me know.

If you 've just connected your signal with MQL5.com, it will take a trade or two in order to enable copying.

I get "not connected, choose signals database" under terminals options in mt4 so I click highlighted " not connected....." and it takes me back to signal service I want to buy and I hit the ourchase again and this is repeated, can anyone tell me how to connect? thanks

JAcuRTTp:
I get "not connected, choose signals database" under terminals options in mt4 so I click highlighted " not connected....." and it takes me back to signal service I want to buy and I hit the ourchase again and this is repeated, can anyone tell me how to connect? thanks

The procedure is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Are you trying to subscribe to a demo signal with a real account? (because this is not an option)

I can not understand this?

Md Abul Basrar:
I can not understand this?

What you can't understand?